COOKIES~!

Lol I see up the...nevermind.....England is so going to get when I make fun of him for that..Thanks....

Well I think this might be the last question I have dunno....what are you scared of? Russia cannot be an answr and neither can Belarus.....it's for you and the admin :) COOKIES~! have some?*gives you cookies* -LucyxH

"Ooh~! It includes me too!" I squealed with delight. "What am I scared of...?"

France spoke up, cutting me off. "I will answer first since you tend to ramble. I am afraid of being rejected, that no one in this world will love me. I am scared of everyone thinking I am a rapist, pedophile, or anything of that nature," he answered, his eyes watering slightly.

I jumped up and hugged him tightly. "No one thinks that Francis," I said softly.

"Merci Alice," he said, patting my back.

I straightened myself and sat back down at my desk. "I'm...afraid of..." I paused to look at France. "Don't laugh," I warned.

France shook his head. "I won't."

"I am afraid of needles. And umbrellas."

France snorted.

"I SAID DON'T LAUGH!" I shouted, hiding my face behind my computer to cover the blush that was forming on my cheeks.

"Why an umbrella?" he asked, surpressing a laugh.

"It was that anime Another that made me afraid. This girl tripped down a flight of steps and her umbrella pierced her neck."

"What is the likelyhood that would actually happen?"

"I don't know. But it could happen!!!"

France sighed. "Merci again Luce...honhon. I shall call you Luce. That is alright, oui?"