🔵Tommyinnit~Christmas Alone🔵

||Warnings: Angst, Mention of suicide, Suicide, cutting||
Tommyinnit angst, what can I say?

Backstory: this takes place in the Dream smp, but this is not following the events that happened in the smp- hes not exiled. But Tubbo refused to Exile him and tubbo paid..a price...
——————————-—–———————————————-----------------------------------------------------------
3rd person POV

Tommy, sitting on the edge of a balcony of Erets castle, was looking out at the sunset.

Eret wanted to cheer tommy up, so he was making Tommy something for Christmas.

Badboyhalo was making muffins...

Tommy looked down, at the long fall down. He smiled.. '...one day, Tubbo..I'll see you again..' he thought to himself as he attempted to stand up on the balcony's edge.

"..hey tommy..I'm almost finished with— TOMMY- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Eret said, running up to the smaller boy and grabbing him down from the edge.

"..tommy.." Eret said, holding tommy closer than ever..

Tommy started crying, hugging Eret back, crying into their chest. "..I-I just.. I thought.. tubbo can.." Tommy said, tears blocking any vision. "Tommy, calm down..." (NOT SHIPPING!!) eret cupped Tommy's face in his hands and looked at him. "Tommy..tubbo wouldn't want you to kill yourself...he'd want you to stay strong for him..and take care of the bees.." erets eyes started to fill with tears. Though you couldn't see the tears through his glasses.

Tommy nodded. "..A-Alright Eret.."

Eret walked back to what he was doing..

Tommy walked to eret's bathroom. Eret was suicidal himself. He just couldn't forgive himself for being the traitor in the first war. Even if it was a while ago. Tommy saw the razor blades on the bathtub's rim and grabbed the clean one.

He rolled up his sleeves and took a deep breath in, and slowly started making shallow cuts on his wrists. Wincing every now and then.

He put the razor in he trash can and sat down.

He pulled his knees up to his chest and hugged them, crying silently in Erets bathroom, the blood dripping from his wrists

Tommy started looking around quietly in the bathroom, using the toilet paper to cover up the cuts. He searched for bandages, but couldn't find any. The toilet paper stung his fragile skin, but he liked it...he liked the pain, so much, that he wanted to put deeper cuts into his skin...he liked the way the blood dripped down...he liked the feeling, that it was never enough....

~Eret POV~

I haven't seen Tommy in a while...it's like he vanished? I look around for him, but dont see him anywhere. "..Hey, Bad?.."

"Yes Eret?"

"...h-have you seen Tommy?.."

Bad thought for a moment.. "i saw him go to the bathroom last..maybe check there?"

My heart sank deeper into my chest as I realized what was in there.

"...Eret?..Whats the matter?.." Bad walked over to me, as my head stared to spin with thoughts, my sleeves accidentally rolled up while i had my hands in my hair, holding my head up, and revealed the deep scars that were on my wrists.

He probably saw them, because i heard his breath hitch, and the gasp following soon after.

"...eret?..." i could hear the tears, sadness and fear in his voice.