Heartbreak

A/N none of these characters are mine they all belong to Disney Descendants.

It was 8:30 AM, and Evie was sitting at her sewing machine looking at her order schedule sighing. She had twenty dresses to make for the contillion coming up, and it just seems she was getting more and more as it got closer. Evie appreciated that the AK's trust her to make their outfits, but boy was she swamped. Her boyfriend Doug has been helping, but nothing seems to help slow it down.

Evie looked over to her best friend Mal who was still peacefully sleeping, and sighs again before she heard a knock on the door. Evie went to go open the door knowing it could be one of the three people Jay, Carlos, or Doug, and given the circumstances it was most likely Doug. Evie opened the door seeing that she guessed correctly it was Doug. Who had a sad and stern look on it. Evie looks at Doug, and Doug says, "Evie we need to talk."

Evie somewhat knowing where this was headed just nodded her head as she follows Doug out of her dorm room, and out into the hall. Evie who was confused asked, "What do we need to talk about Doug?"

Doug sighed before saying, "Evie... This relationship is just not working out for us. I talked to my parents, and they do not trust you Evie. And for the truth I really do not know if I can either I mean you are a villain.

Evie groaned and felt anger swelling up inside her. Has she not did enough to prove she was not like her mother. I mean yes her hair is blue, and she carries the box that the boars heart was kept in, but she was not the Evil Queen. In fact she despised her mother, and she never wanted to be in that household again. She took a few calm breaths before replying, "If that what you want than fine, I am warning you do not talk to me again though."

Evie then stormed back into hers and Mal's room quietly opening and shutting the door. To not wake her tired friend. She sat back by her sewing machine before starting to sew another dress; letting her tears fall as she did so.

A few hours later she heard Mal starting to wake and knew she was about to hear about her latest date with King Ben, and also knew she would hear Mal complaining about contillion.

Evie stopped her sewing machine and greeted Mal, "Well good morning sleepyhead.

Mal looked at Evie who she saw was wide awake Mal yawned, "You are up early."

Evie smiled and tried to hide a laugh, "M it's eleven-fifteen in forty-five minutes it will be noon!"

Mal looked at Evie more awake now saying, " So it is the weekend. I'm actually up early considering I do not usually wake up until noon I only woke up earlier... BECAUSE I HAVE A DATE WITH BEN AT NOON!!! Oh no E I totally forgot it until now I do not even have another dress to wear that is clean. I need to do my hair.. and..."
Evie stopped her in mid-sentence by putting her index finger over Mal's lips. " Do not worry M I got it covered."
Evie went to the closet pulling out a newly made purple dress with black sequins on it on the neck there was tulle that spread out to look like dragon wings. With the dress Evie pulled out purple shoes with black bows in the center of them. "Here Mal put this on, and I'll get some makeup ready for you."

Mal looked at beautiful dress and shoes in awe, before quickly changing and looking in the mirror, "Thanks E you are a life saver. This dress is absolutely gorgeous."
Evie just nodded her head in acknowledgement, before saying, " Sit here and I will do your hair and makeup."Mal sat on Evie's bed while Evie started working her magic.
Fifteen minutes passes and Evie finishes Mal's hair, and hears a knock on the door. Evie looked to Mal who was smiling at her before whispering, "Thank you E you are the best."

Evie returns the smile before remembering what happened earlier that morning, but she kept on smiling for Mal before saying, "Your welcome now do not keep your King waiting, and remember to have fun." Evie walked with Mal to the door; giving a small greeting to Ben before they left.

Evie sat back down by her sewing machine seeing that she has made ten of the now twenty-three dresses and suits for contillion. She once again got to work thinking about what her ex-boyfriend had said to her.

Evie knew she needed to talk to someone about it so she got up and went to the boy's bedroom and knocked on the door. Neither of the boys answer so she knocks again when something hit her. The boys were at a tourney game this weekend. Which meant Evie was going to be by herself for most of it.

Evie walked back to her dorm trying to hold back more tears until she got in then she broke down crying, and whispering to herself. "Doug is right I am a villain. I may act like I fit in, but I really do not I'm no Auradon princess. I will always have isle blood in me. Maybe I really do not belong here. Maybe..."

Evie shook the thought she was having away. Before sitting back down, and sewing some more.

A/N
Here's chapter one of my first descendants fanfiction. I hope you enjoy it. If you do please vote.