when i met you

The sound of the alarm booms in my ears as I try to move, but it's useless, my body is so tired that I can't even open my eyes.

- "Just five more minutes" I tell myself.

Those 5 minutes turned into 20 ... when I want to remember, I'm already running late!

Hello, my name is Meredith Grey and today I am starting another year of high school at my new school "Seattle West High School". I was born here in Seattle, but at age 5 I moved to Boston with my mother, starting a new life there. A few weeks ago I came back here because of my mother's work. It didn't cost me much to leave my life there, I honestly didn't have many friends, nor family.

It was getting late for me to take the bus that passed near my house and took you to school. I grabbed some clothes from my closet that were quite nice and that highlighted my figure, I felt comfortable. I washed my teeth, my face and put on a little makeup, something natural to hide a little my face from just raised. I grabbed my backpack and an apple and ran to the bus stop.

When getting on the bus, I can notice that many glances are directed at me. WHAT I HAVE? IS MY FACE ASLEEP? IS MY CLOTHES? I feel a little uncomfortable. I go to the first seat I can find free, in the middle of the bus. I can still notice several eyes glued to me, but I don't lift my head.

- "Why the hell do they look at me so much? I have something wrong?" - I ask an Asian girl sitting next to me.

- "Didn't you see yourself in the mirror?" answered me.

My confused face said it all.

- "Beauty body with cute curves, perfect blonde hair, mesmerizing eyes, porcelain skin, YOU ARE HOT!" she said.

"-Are you trying to win me over?" I laughed.

- "I don't, but others do. I'm Cristina Yang, nice to meet you, you're new, right?"

- "Meredith Grey, nice to meet you. Yes, I'm new, I moved from Boston a few weeks ago"

- "Grey? Are you related to Ellis Grey?" she ask anxiously.

- "Yes, she is my mother" i replied with not so much enthusiasm.

- "Oh my god, I'm the biggest fan of hers" she answered me.

- "Yes, as a surgeon she is good, but as a mother she sucks" I replied without enthusiasm.

- "Oh I'm sorry"

- "It's okay, it's not your fault Yang" I said with a small smile. She gave it back to me.

When I look up a little I can see that I still have eyes looking at me, they come from a group of players one or two years older at most, typical "popular guys".

I turn around a bit and look them up and down, do a full scan and give them a "what do you look stupid?" Gesture. I think they got it right and looked away. But there is a gaze that does not deviate, I make eye contact and I can see beautiful bright blue eyes, accompanied by a perfect hair and face that do not go away from me.

- "wow" I muttered.

Until I saw a red-haired girl near the one who intimidated me with the look of her. I quickly turned around and soon we were at school.

-"you come with me?" Cristina told me.

- "of course". I told her.

* a couple of hours later *

I'm heading to my next class, I'm still a little lost, I look everywhere without knowing where the fuck I am standing. In that I run into someone making our things fall to the ground.