double trouble

Tonight's Friday Night SmackDown and again has a match against Victoria. The tag teams are over, Gianinna music is played first and walks to the ring. Victoria's music is played and comes to the ring with Natalya walked that will cheer her. The bubble displaces the match starts. Victoria throws Gianinna on the ground while keeping hold its grip in the timber, Gianinna comes out and stands up.

When she stands up straight, she gets a kick in the stomach and be put back by victoria on the ground. Gianinna is with pain in the ring. Victoria is doing a  finischer, but when her body back flips Gianinna does her knee up and into the belly of Victoria.

Gianinna stands up and get pushed into a corner of the ring, there comes victoria on down and grabs her so that she can do a back breaker at Gianinna. Then comes a cover 1.2 kickout. She stood up and did a finisher at victoria, a cover 1,2,3! Gianinna won the contest.

She went out of the ring, Natalya and Victoria had her locked in.

Gianinna quickly crawled under the ring. Natalya tries to get hold of her legs, victoria, and on the other side of the ring.

Natalya had legs and on the other side victoria arms. They count down and 3 pull them both. They move among two people out, thet are twins! Natalya and Victoria look at each other surprised. The twins look at each other and nod both.

At the same time kicks Gianinna against Natalya and Melanie against Victoria. The twins trow the two others in the ring and both do the finischer. The music of gianinna become twisted and the twins cheers and hugs. Meanwhile, Natalya and Victoria have left the ring.