looking for a bag

The next morning everyone woke up early.

They need to California with the airport.

At nine am the plane takes already. Gianinna and Roman sit behind Melanie and John.

Roman asks Melanie or she will walk along back to talk. She walks along, Roman said Melanie that he thinks about it to ask her sister to marry him. She looks at him surprised.

"Dont you think thats go a little fast?" Asks Melanie

"I already know that I want the rest of my life to stay with her, she makes my life complete" answer Roman back.

Melanie says its good to think about it and then look feather. Roman nods and asks if she does not want to tell Gianinna. She shake yes, they walk back to their places.

2 hours later they arrive at their hotel.

Melanie proposes to Gianinna she shares a hotel room with him. She looks to Melanie.  she laughs and says that she should just do as she wants.

John and Melanie standing at the counter and John.

"A room for two" said John against the woman sitting behind the desk.

They got their key and walked upstairs.

When they arrived at their hotel room they grabbed their bags and went to the bag boatieq. For naomi's bachelors gift.

They walk inside, and melanie looking around for a nice bag.

"Did you know that Natalya only slept with tj" she whispers.

"Okay" said John

"That's it?" asks Melanie.

I .... I do not know what I have to say on that. Says he returned.

"Well how do you think about that?" She asks.

He sighs. "I think I would have been happy with it"

Well you know, I think it's a really nice thing is that you can be with a boy even kissed one boy. My family would do backflips if I was like that. "Melanie said.

"So your not like that?" he asked.

Well I mean ... when she hugged him and said, No.

"No, but I mean ...." Says John

"I did not mean it like that" Melanie interrupted when she is still hanging with her arms around John's neck.

"So you're the first" says John, smiling. Melanie gets her arms off his neck .

John i remember me That many people.

"It's okay" he says.

"Okay why are we talking about here?" She asks with a smile.

"Is this where i ask you for a number?" he joked.

No, just sit down and let me look at the bags. Said Melanie when John goes to sit down.

He sighs again. "Sitting down thinking a number" he says.

"Oh my god john" says Melanie laughing.

Hoppely its between one and thousand. Melanie needs to laugh. "Oh my .... Shame on you," she says laughing.

John begins to laugh.

When Melanie found a white louis vuitton bag has seen she eliminates him.

They go back to the hotel and eat something there.