the first match

Gianinna calls her sister and tells her what she's been through that week. Her sister gives her good advice to Roman to send a message back. After a long conversation on the phone she hangs up and sends a message back to Roman that she would go along. It is 12 hours and Gianinna has arrived at the gym. She walks in, Roman comes to her with his two friends. He introduces them to her, these are Dean and Seth. She gives them both a hand, then they train. The afternoon is over and they all go home. Tonight's Monday Night Raw, Gianinna's first match. It is evening, Gianinna is ready and waiting to get turned her music. First Victoria's music plays. At that time comes Roman to Gianinna to wish her goodluck. she smiles sweet to him and nods. The music, the music of Gianinna is played and she walks to the ring where victoria already is. The bubble displaces and the match begins. Victoria throws her to the ground, she pulls her up and pushed her into the corner of the ring. She came towards her Office but she jumped aside. She jumped off Victoria but Victoria had her and did a back breaker with her.

Victoria did a cover 1.2 kickout. Gianinna escaped from the ring and crawls underneath. Victoria can grab a leg and pull her out from under and throws her back into the ring. Victoria came back into the ring and again did a cover but Gianinna had her with her two shoulders on the floor and had the cover 1,2,3

Gianinna could not believe it

She won! Her first

Match won. Her music was played, she was far cheers by Wwe university. Backstage she got all congratulations, also Ciara Ambrose came to her and congratulated her on her recovery. Ciara tells her last week she had lost her divas championship against Eve Torres.

Ciara is the one who the longest divas championship was.

That evening Gianinna drive home and then go straight to bed, she is tired. the rest of the week will Gianinna and her sister who has returned to the gym.

It's Friday, the day the sisters back in the gym to train.