fell in love

If melanie the next morning wake up is gianinna away. She left a note that she is going to the gym with Roman.

Melanie calls John to ask if he goes to the gym with her. He says he was also about to go there.

She put on her sportclothes, when she is ready get a knock on the door by John. She picks up her cellphone and walks out the door. They drive by car from John there.

They arrive and walk inside, gianinna and Roman are already working. They all stop in the afternoon because Roman had the idea to go all to the movie. It is a romantic movie. During the film sees gianinna in corner of her eye that Roman looks at her. She looks back at him, and both look back away from each other.

When the movie is finished go John and Melanie to his hotel room.

Roman has gianinna invited to go to his hotel room to have a drink there.

Melanie and John walk hand in hand towards the hotel around the corner from the cinema.

In the hotel room drinking said what and talk a bit with.

When Melanie is done talking John says that he needs to tel her something important.

She looks at him and asks what it is.

John looks her straight in the eye and grabs her hand, he told Melanie about what he feels for her. He says he has become fall in love in her those few days.

Melanie blushes and says she feels the same for him.

They look at each other and come closer together. They kiss, Melanie has never had this feeling. She really fall in love.

Gianina and Roman arrived in his hotel room.

Roman asks her what she wants to drink. Gianinna says that no matter her.

He pours two glasses of cola in their.

They sit down at the table, Roman tells her that he falls in love with her. For a while, she smiles and says what she feels for him. The same. Roman asks gianinna or she wants to go out with him. She nods yes and kisses him.

It's getting late and Melanie and gianinna both go to their hotel room as they tell each other that they both fall in love.

When they both finished their story they go to bed. They both fall asleep soon