secravise

It's Saturday morning, Melanie

and John go with Giannina and Roman somewhere for breakfast. John tells Roman and Gianinna what happened last night when their were already on there way to the hotel. Melanie interrupts John and says he's no need to worry, they all think it's nonsense.

John has his doubts.

When they have finished there breakfast they go back to their hotel room.

The day passes.

Melanie and John go to dinner tonight. Melanie curling her hair and puts on her red herveleger dress and do her makeup.

they go to a fancy restaurant called Lissè.

When they arrived there they walk inside.

They are brought to their table, which was already made up neatly.

The waiter has taken their order, and takes the menus on.

Melanie tells John about what Roman had tell her in the plane.

"Roman asked me what I would think if he would propose to Gianinna." she says

"Don't you think that is going too fast?"

Asks John.

"Yes, I told him that, but they really are in love. They know they are perfect for each other." she reacts to it.

John is silent, and looks down.

"What is up?" asks Melanie

"There is nothing" sad John against Melanie says as he takes her hand.

She smiles at him.

"I think we are just wait two years until we get married.

And childhood comes later. "Melanie tells him.

John looks at her.

Melanie, my previous wife. there I was married to it. And I know I do not want it again. "Says John

Melanie sighs, and looks at him.

"And I have to be honest with you, I don't want to have kids. I love my life, I would not change it." John goes feather.

The food will put on the table.

Melanie and John say not much at the table together.

In the car on the way to the hotel John begins about it.

"I'm sorry that I'm only telling you now." John begins.

"I don't wamt to talk about it John." Melanie tells him.

When they come into the hotel room they go to bed by the same.

Sunday morning Melanie calls Gianinna. They go this afternoon train and practice for new moves.

Melanie and Gianinna walk together to the car and drive to the gym.

They practice with summer and Layla. Gianinna see from the start that there is something with Melanie, but she wait until they are finished.

When they are ready Melanie grabs her stuff and wants to leave, Gianinna calls her back and sit down. Melanie is going to sit to.

"What's the matter?" Asks Gianinna

John has told me yesterday that he did not want children  and do not want to marry.

And it makes you hurt when the man you love keep saying i will never marry again,

i will not have kids. That stuff is tuff. "Says Melanie

And that sucks. Say they simultaneously. And kinks.

"I've never felt so confused as now. Do i leave the man i loved or do i stay with him and secravise kids and marriage." said Melanie

"Think about it carefully because it is a big thing. Meby would you ever wake up and you know you've made the wrong choice." says Gianinna her.

"I do not even know." said Melanie

She starts to cry.

I dont know, i just ... a ... I'm a mess. "Says Melanie destination when they wiping her tears.

"Your not a mess" says Gianinna.

"I am" she says "and nods upon.

They pack their bags and go have a drink in the city.

They both go back to their hotel room. When Melanie comes in the room she do or nothing is happening.