big oppertunity

Sunday morning Melanie is already awake and is on the phone with her mother. Giannina just waking up when Melanie ended the conversation with her mother. Gianinna asked why her mother called, she asked if we stil come home this week. Melanie asked Gianinna or they can go there today. Gianinna early yesterday askt Roman if he came along. He said he was at the hotel at 1 am.

Melanie says to gianinna she can ask Roman to go with them to ther mother. Giannina calling Roman to ask if he wants it. Roman would be happy to go to her mother.

At 1 pm they left, at 2 am, they arrived at the house.

Inside they drank wine.

All afternoon they talked to. After dinner they drive back to the hotel, then change clothes and go to the gym.

The hotel room carpet gianinna itself already to. Melanie call John to ask if he is going to train with them. He does not answer, Melanie sends a message about where they are and if he comes.

Just before they want to leave Melanie gets a message back from john.

He has just returned from the gym he says.

After the train going Melanie and gianinna quick drink anything in the city and then back to the hotel room, to bed. It's Monday evening's Monday Night Raw. Gianinna tonight has a match against eve torres. Melanie will stand next the ring.

In the locker room of melanie and gianinna getting ready for tonight. Get a knock on the door. Melanie does open, it is John who is at the door with a bunch redhead rose. He gave them to Melanie and says it is a good maker yesterday because he does not go train with us.

Melanie gives him a kiss on the cheek and wished him success in his match. He walks blushing

Away. Melanie put the roses in water and then look at John's match. He wins.

When he came back melanie gave him a hug and congratulated him on his victory. Melanie gets gianinna to be ready.

The music of the bella twins plays. Gianinna and Melanie arrive and do the bella booty shake. They walk to the ring. Then comes the music of eve torres, she has her Divas Championship at.

Eve comes into the ring.

Melanie warms up giannina and crawls out of the ring. The bubble displaces the match starts. eve put Gianinna on the ground, she came loose and came on. Eve threw her against the rope, gianinna on threw her to the ground and stomped on her a few times, and was then taken by road. Eve stood up and pulled her into a corner. In that corner is melanie, Eve kicks gianinna a few times in her belly and then get away from her. The eyes of the coach and Eve were not aimed at gianinna. Melanie and gianinna change of place. Melanie pretends she is in pain but as Eve comes running to her she does a finischer, then the cover 1,2,3

Gianinna wins! The win bella twins. The music of their can be heard. When the other also in the ring is going eve out.

They are far cheered, they crawl out of the ring and walk back to their dressing room.

Giannina am called and looked back. It was Eve Torrss, she says she will not lose her divas title of two amateurs. She also says that she knows that they have switch in the match. They look at each other, they begin to laugh. Gianina says she Friday it will show who is the amateur is. Eve walks away with an angry look. Melanie calls her after "Friday" with a big smile.

They walk into the dressing room and dress for.

They walk to the parking lot where their bus stands. She steps in and taken to their hotel. When they are in their room get Melanie still in the shower. Gianinna lie in bed and asleep soon, Melanie is ready and goes to bed.