pathetic 

draco malfoy

My father and mother are both waiting in this house for me and the person they want dead.

Honestly I'm terrified for her.

I walked into the manor with Ellie. I was silent, but Ellie was filled with excitement. My mother was in the kitchen, while my father was sitting on dinner table. Writing down something stupid probably.

I held onto Ellie's hand tightly.

Scared.

What if she finds out about my task.

ellie potter

"Hello mother" draco squeezed my hand as he softly spoke to his mom. He didn't even glance at his father. I know he hates him. But is he seriously that bad?

"Hello draco"

I let go of dracos hand so he could go hug his mother.

"Hi mrs.malfoy." I smiled, walking towards narcissa. "Oh please, call me narcissa"

I smiled before taking dracos hand into mine again, and walking towards his father.

He can't be that bad, right?

"Oh, draco, who is this?" Luicus scoffed. "I'm ellie, ellie potter" I cut him off, smiling down at him while he was giving me the dirtiest look I can even imagine— what the fuck did i do to be hated so much. "I heard you know about draco, being a death eater." Dracos hand clenched onto mine.

My eyes filled with fear from the topic. I'm still worried about draco. He could kill at me any moment. He's putting me into danger." Sorry father, we better get unpacking." Draco responds for me as I nod, squeezing each other's hand.

This is probably the biggest house I've ever been in. I nodded at luicus and headed towards the large staircase.

I counted my footsteps as we walked up the stairs, it always keeps my calm.

Dracos had been very silent. I knew he was scared to show me his family. But I think it's fine. Everybody has flaws in their family.

I just need to understand, draco doesn't have a choice.

Draco opened a door to the room to the left of the large hallway. "Draco" I let go of his hand, trying to get him to speak. "Yes." He snapped his head at me, "is everything alright." Concern filled my body.

draco malfoy

I cant believe I'm going to have to murder the beautiful girl standing in front of me before this school year ends.

I cant believe I'm going to do this.

I cant tell her.

I never will.

I cant do that.

I just have to leave me first so all my hatred for her comes back. Hopefully.

Voldemort gave me the task to kill ellie and dumbledore. After he found out that I was dating a potter.

He hated my family even more.