delicate lovers

ellie potter

I had no idea where I was now, all I can remember was snape, and draco. I looked around. "Hey, is somebody named draco around here somewhere?" I asked a red haired lady, she was turned around talking to somebody else.

She turned around and looked at me. She quickly became recognizable. She's not a random person. She's my mother. "Ellie?" She asked. "Mom?" I smiled bigger than I ever have in my life. I brought my mother into a tight hug. It was the most comforting hug I've ever had. "I love you, ellie." Lily smiled, "I love you too, Mom."

I saw another person, It was Sirius, and my Father together. They were laughing at each other before they noticed me. "Dad? Sirius?" They both turned their heads. "Ellie." James smiled, he looked exactly like Harry. I quickly hugged dad, "I love you." I giggled from the amount of smiling I was doing. "I love you too."

Whenever dad pulled away from the hug, I went to sirius. We both hugged each other, I've never met him before. "Hi Ellie, its nice to finally see you. I'm surprised after all these years I haven't seen you at all. Well besides when you were a baby." Sirius smiled.

"I think somebody is waiting for you here. We've been taking care of him." Sirius said before he moved to the side. It was Cameron. I immediately ran up to him and hugged him as tight as I possible could. He softly kissed my forehead as I laid my head onto his chest.

"No kissing in front of me." James said in a disgusted tone. We all laughed besides him. Me and Cameron looked at each other before we both said, "we're just friends."

"It's glad to see you all again." I laughed.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Me and Cameron were playing wizard chess for the thousand time, I refused to lose to him. Sirius and my father were always pranking people they probably used to be friends with.

I told my mother all the drama that happened at school. It was mostly always girl drama, well because I've mostly only dated girls.

I heard a few foot steps and a familiar voice. I didn't care enough to see who it was, I was determined on beating Cameron at this stupid fucking game. James yelled at me for cursing out Cameron. But he's not better at the cursing thing than me anyways.

I looked to my side quickly, it was draco. I immediately got up and went over to him. I still didn't know where I was, it was sort of like diagon alley. "Draco." I said as I went up behind him. "He turned around and looked at me. "I'm so sorry, ellie, I just wanted you to be happy but I feel like I fucked up everything and I know I messed up everything I should have just left you out of this-" Draco started to rant immediately whenever he saw me.

"It's okay draco. I'm happier than i was before." I smiled softly before hugging him. Cameron came over and hugged both of us.

"I love you guys." Cameron laughed calmly. "I love you more." Me and Draco both said at the same time.

A YEAR LATER

Harry Potter

"I'm ready to die." I sighed, after all this time. I'm finally ready. I kissed the golden snitch in my hand. It was from my first quidditch match at Hogwarts. It slowly began to open up, revealing the Resurrection Stone.

I grabbed it, closed my eyes for a moment. I slowly opened them and I saw my parents, remus, sirius and Ellie. I went over to ellie, she held out her hand. I tried to grab it but it immediately went right through her.

"You've been so brave, sweetheart" Said my Mother.

"Why are you here? All of you" I questioned, looking around.

"We never left." Lily spoke softly. "Does it hurt, dying?" I turned my attention to Sirius. "Quicker than falling asleep."

"You're nearly there, son"

"I'm sorry, I never wanted any of you to die for me."

"And Remus your son-" I noticed remus didn't have any of his scars anymore. "Others will tell him what his mother and father died for, one day, he'll understand."

"You'll stay with me."

"Until the very end."

"And he won't be able to see you?"

"No." Sirius said. "We're here," he said pointing at my heart.

"Stay close to me." I added, "Always." Lily spoke, in her soft voice, it was exactly how I imagined it to be whenever I thought of her saying she's proud of me.

I quickly dropped the resurrection stone.

Delicate lovers.

-

Guys it's finally over!! I'm working on another fanfic, it's going to be a maze runner fanfic if you are interested in that type of stuff!!