Preliminary Round-Grassy Grounds

Yuna P.O.V

Marine:You guys were awesome out there!

Ritchie:Yeah,I am pretty awesome.

Marine:I was talking about Yuna and her Pokemon.

Ritchie looked sadden,crouched in a corner.

Yuna:Thanks Marine.

Valerie:So what field is it this time around?

Yuna:Mine's Grass.

Ritchie: I'm on the Ice field.

Misty:So are you gonna use a Water Pokemon?

Yuna/Ritchie: Can't tell ya.

Brock: Come on.Maybe a tiny hint.

Forrest:Yeah,is it a Electric type?

Tina and Ritchie began walking away as their friends tried to guess their Pokemon.

TIME SKIP

Announcer:ALL RIGHT PEOPLE!THE LAST BATTLE WAS A FIERY ONE WITH RITCHIE COMING OUT ON TOP!NOW WE HAVE HAVAN WHO SPECIALIZES IN GRASS TYPES!THE PERFECT FIELD FOR HIM!AND THEN WE HAVE YUNA WHO'S POKEMON SHOWED SKILL,LEAVING THE BATTLE WITH NOT ONE HIT!

The crowd cheered as said trainers walked out.The referee explained the rules and bring down his flag, signalling the beginning of the match.

Havan: Go,Exeggcutor!

Yuna:This one's on you Flare!

Announcer:AND HAVAN BRINGS OUT EXEGGCUTOR WHILE YUNA RELEASES A BRAIXEN,THE EVOLVED FORM OF FENNEKIN,A KALOSIAN STARTER!!

Havan:Use Egg Bomb!

Yuna:Dodge and use Heat Wave!

Braixen dodged the incoming egg and took out her stick wand before twirling it making a ball of fire appearing at the front and releasing blades of fire,dealing damage to Exeggcutor.

Havan:You ok, Exeggcutor?!

Eggxecutor: Exeggcutor!

Havan:Watch out for that stick!

Braixen went in to a stance as she saw Exeggcutor fine.Exeggcutor was looking at Braixen's stick warily, already seeing the damage it can do.

Yuna: Braixen,use Hidden Copy!

Havan:Take them out with Psybeam!

Exeggutor took out all the copies but none of them where the real Braixen.

Havan:What?!!

Yuna:Use Psyclone!

And then they heard a cry from above.They looked up and saw Braixen holding her stick towards Exeggcutor.The tip had a spark of fire before a mixture of red,pink and purple appeared.Braixen started swirling her stick towards Exeggcutor as if drawing a circle.A stream of colorful flames formed a tornado of intense heat.And with the Psybeam powering it up, Exeggcutor fainted.

Braixen landed in front of her trainer panting slightly for the use of that move.
It was quite for a moment until.....

Announcer:WHAT WAS THAT?!!IT LOOKED LIKE SOME SORT OF FIRE SPIN!!!BUT WE'VE NEVER SEEN A FIRE SPIN OF THAT COLOR!!YUNA AND HER POKEMON ARE SURE BRING THEIR A-GAME!!!

Havan:You did great Exeggcutor,take some rest.

He recalled Exeggcutor.

Yuna:You did great girl, I'm proud of you.Take a rest.

She also called back Braixen.

Havan:Ok,go Dodrio!

Yuna:A Dodrio,huh?