33

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 - 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊:

You were staring out of the window as the carriage was moving. King Taehyung was laying down, having his head on your lap. You hated the fact that this gave him a chance to show every royal person that you "belong" to him. King Taehyung had asked for more guards this time.

Speaking of guards, Guard Jeon has been acting weird again. He has been avoiding you like before and when he does speak to you, it's only a few words. You had a feeling that King Taehyung talked with Guard Jeon. The King is a very jealous and obsessive man when it comes to you. He clearly gets angry when he sees you around Jimin.

"Are we there yet?" you looked down to see the king opening his eyes. You noticed his lips forming a smile when he saw you. "No, not yet" you answered. He hums and planned on going back to sleep but stopped him by asking a question. "What did you do to Guard Jeon?" you asked.

"What do you mean?" King Taehyung asked, trying his best to not reveal anything. "Well, he's been acting strange again. I'm assuming you told him something since you saw us together" you explained.

"Oh...well I told him that you belong to me" he smiles as he wraps his arms around your waist. You chuckle at his stupid answer. "Yeah right," you said. "Well, I said something similar to that. Now, stop talking about him. You should be hoping that I win this event" King Taehyung said.

"So if you win this event, you get a wish granted. How do you even win this event?" you asked.

"well, I don't know. I never participle in the event because there was nothing I wanted and I thought it was stupid" he answers. "And I'm guessing your wish will have to do with me, huh?"

"If I tell you then my wish might not come true" he winks at you. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"Your Highness, we have arrived at the event" Guard Soon yelled. The carriage door opens and King Taehyung gets out and helps you out. Once you stepped out, your eyes widened when you saw so many royal people here. You saw princesses flirting with other princes. Shivers went through your back when you felt his hand intertwining with yours.

"shall we introduce ourselves?" he asked as he gives a smile.

____

You were sitting in a chair, surrounded by guards. King Taehyung was getting ready for the event along with Guard Jeon and Guard Hoon. The other princesses were talking to each other, saying that their significant other would win for them. You, on the other hand, prefer if King Taehyung loses.

"isn't that King Taehyung's lover?"

"it is. I'm surprised that they actually showed up. Normally he never comes"