🌹☁Shindo x Suicidal Reader☁🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff, angst

Requested by - No one

AU?- None

Warnings - Bullying, Suicide, Self harm, Mention of abortion

Quirk - Quirkless 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You laid in your room feeling the tears slowly fall from your face as you heard the yelling coming from out your door.

"ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT I TOLD YOU TO ABORT IT AND NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH THIS QUIRKLESS FUCK!" You heard your obviously dunk father yell.

"REALLY MY FAULT?! WHO WAS THE ONE WHO DIDN'T USE PROTECTION YOU THINK I'M HAPPY EITHER I WANTED A STRONG KID NOT A USELESS PIECE OF TRASH!" Your mother screamed before you heard a loud smash and a door slam before the rare sound of silence.

You curled up into a ball and quietly sobbed knowing if they heard it would mean a beating or worst.

~~~~~

Time skip to when [Y/N] and Shindo are adults.

~~~~~

You sat in your quiet apartment staring at your wrists while gripping the razor blade in your other hand. The tears fell from your eyes as you gazed at your bleeding arms, the blood slowly falling and dropping to the floor staining the carpet.

You sighed, dropping the razor and sobbing into your arm.

The memories and the pain continued replaying in your head not letting you sleep... You gave up on trying to sleep a year ago knowing that only harsh nightmares awaited you so you spent your nights either working or crying.

This night however was different, you finally broke you couldn't take the constant circle of pain anymore you wanted it all to go away.

You slowly stood up from your bed and made your way to your closet pulling on your favorite outfit and jacket making your way to the door of your apartment before turning off the lights and locking the door, stashing your keys in your pocket. You exited the building and instantly felt the harsh night wind biting at your face making you quickly shove your hands in your pockets slightly shivering.

You made your way down the empty streets before deciding to take a stroll through your favorite park before ending your life. While you exited the park you checked the time to see it was after midnight you smiled sadly knowing it was now or never you started walking away when you felt someone staring at you causing you to shiver again.

You looked around but saw no one so you quickly walked away hoping if anyone was following you they would either lose interest in you or you could lose them.

You made your way to an abandoned building that you frequently visited because of the wonderful view from the top.

You push open the heavy metal door leading to the roof, the sad smile never leaving your [S/C] face feeling the wind rustle your [H/C] hair.

You slowly made your way to the edge of the building and looked over the city smiling to yourself as the tears slowly felt from your eyes. You looked down to see the ground while thinking to yourself how concrete has never looked so soft to you.