Chapter 1

(I got a new a and had to remake my book. I was finally able to get chapter 1 written on here, I'll work on chapter 2 later)

It's was a beautiful day outside, the birds were singing, no cloud in sight, and everyone happy and content. Well, except for Vegeta.

He kept grumbling on about how he can't believe he was doing this. He walked angrily with a suitcase by his side.

Bulma had kicked Vegeta out because she was tired of his Bullshit. He had no were else to go except to the person he disliked the most, Goku. Trunks left for College so he wasn't an option. Goku was the only one he could go to, whether he liked it or not.

Vegeta was dragging his feet, dreading to go. Goku lived in the woods alone since him and ChiChi got a divorce and moved away.

Bulma felt bad for him so she hired people to fix his childhood home. The house was bigger then before, looked nothing like how it used to be.

Vegeta squinted his eyes through the trees to see a big, nice wooden house. He never got why she would fix his house. She even cover the house so he won't have to get a job.

It angered him to the core why she didn't get him a house. 'Bitch' he thought as he was now getting closer to the house. He had to admit it, it was a nice house.

As his fist inched it's way toward the door it paused. Was he really going to doing this? Yup, yes he was. He slammed hard on the door three times, surprisingly not breaking it in the process. Tapping his foot in irritation waiting for a response.

The door swung open to reveal a tall, smiling Goku. Before Goku could say something Vegeta pushed past him heading inside. He then came to a stop turning his body to face Goku.

"Look, I'm going to be-" "I know, Bulma called me." Goku said closing the door, cutting Vegeta off mid sentence. "Oh course she did." Vegeta growled to himself.

Goku looked at him concerned, he always thought Bulma and Vegeta were happy together. They always seem happy when he saw them. It gave a shock to hear that Bulma kicked Vegeta out, he thought it would be the other way around. Well, it would make since if she kicked him out.

"Where's my room?" Vegeta spatted harshly. Goku flinched slightly by the minor call out. "Down the hall." Goku said nudging his head forward. Vegeta looked to the side seeing the hall, without turning his head.

His gaze soon was on Goku for a sec, giving him a deathly glare.

Shifting his body heading down the hall, leaving Goku to his thoughts. A frown appeared on his face. Goku was happy to hear Vegeta would be staying with him for awhile. Giving them time to bond more.

Vegeta seemed extra irritated when he arrived. He was confused if it was him or Bulma, maybe both. 'Maybe he'll calm down later.' Goku thought, still with hope.

Vegeta was one of his closest friends and would like to get along more. Goku turned walked the couch and sat down slowly, still deep in thought.

Vegeta was in his new room putting his clothes in his drawers and closet. He didn't pack as much as he wanted because he was nearly thrown out of the house, literally.

Getting angry at the thought he huffed, slamming the drawer closed. He glared at the at the wall for awhile, like it just insulted him. He soon sighed as his anger level lowered. Walking over to the bed to sit down, feeling worn out.

All the arguing and being pissed off made him exhausted. Wanting to run out of that house and never turn around, he instead sighed heavily falling back on the bed. Vegeta looks up at the ceiling and only thought of one thing.

'This journey is going to be a roller coaster' the two thought in sync.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How do you guys like it so far? Hopefully good, if not that's ok too! A few things I need to saw about this book.
- not smut for this book nor touchy stuff. If you want that, go read meant to be on my old account. Book is on the last list on my profile.
- more cuss words from Vegeta in this book
- get 1-2 chapters per month
- hopefully make the chapters long, not sure

                                   Missed y'all! ❤️