15.

My father stands with a hard expression on his face as he stares down Harry, who looks a bit frightened.

"Is everything alright?" I have to ask.

"No Chloe, it's not, so go to your room." I stand up from my sitting position and dare to ask another question.

"What's going on?" Am I missing something? Does Harry know my father? My father walks over to me, grabbing my upper arm and hailing me to my feet.

"I said go to your room. I need to have a talk with your little friend." He says "friend" with a grimy tone and glares. My father has never been the one to be very demanding. I honestly don't know what has gotten into him.

"No. You're going to tell me right now what is going on." I firmly say, standing my ground.

"How could you be so disrespectful to disobey your mother and I? I thought you were better than that, Chloe." I take a step back, realizing why he is upset with me. Mom must have spoke to him about Harry and how she didn't want me seeing him anymore.

"You have no right to tell me who I can be friends with and who I can't!" I raise my voice, hoping to get my point across.

"Go to your room, now." I cross my arms over my chest, before saying, "No."

I walk over to Harry and grab his hand, leading him out of the house and to my car.

"Chloe, get your ass in this house right now!" My father yells, but I simply fly him the bird and go on. I speed out of the driveway without a care in the world. He may be my father, but he can't control who I'm friends with.

"I'm sorry about that." I tell Harry, who sits without making a sound.

"It's alright, but I don't think you should have treated your father that way." I turn my head in his direction asking, "Why not? He was trying to control my life if you didn't notice." I explain to him.

"I will admit, he was overacting, but he had every right to. He's your father and you're his baby girl, therefore he is supposed to protect you, keep you away from harm."

I think on Harry's words, knowing deep down he is right, but not wanting to admit it.

"You don't know my father...he could care less about me." I angrily admit, feeling a bit sad at just the thought.

"You don't know that." He replies.

"Oh, but I do." I say it with hatred and melancholy.

Harry doesn't know my father. He doesn't know how he puts work before his own child. He doesn't know that my father barely even knows me.

"Where are we going?" He speaks after minutes of silence.

"The river."

WHOEVER LEAVES ME THE SWEETEST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION!
I'm sorry it so short!
I have no idea where this story is going lol

Chapter dedicated to: @ajrisajris for best comment!