it's clearly a FANtasy

Chapter 1

She's always known him from the TV and news headline. Watching him play so perfectly. The first time she ever saw him in the first time - the first time she actually watched a football game - he caught her sight the moment she saw the owner of no 21 jersey running across the field towards the ball.

The commentator was talking about him. Saying of how good his stamina was as he's at such young of age. He has 17 they say. It took her breath away at that instance. He's young. And talented. She couldn't see his face close enough to look at that perfect man she's now called her ideal guy.

She was watching closely at the game. It was an important game - a final match determining the winning country. She looked at him thoroughly as if she never seen another guy before. And then she yelped joy. He scored a goal!

And it was a nice goal indeed. His kick was phenomenal. The entire crowd watching at her house all began cheering.

Not only he scored the winning goal, he is now the country's most talented young man. A country's hero. Next thing she knew, she was looking his face. This time it's a closeup. He's so dearly. So handsome. So glorious as he reached the arms of his teamates.

The next day, he's all over the news. He's on every headlines, the internet articles. This feeling that she felt is different from adoring a celebrity. She's in love. To a guy she didn't even know. The guy who never knew he existed. 'God, I must be crazy.' She thought to herself.