15 | bangtan house

the following days, doyoung decided to spend them cooped up in his room since it was the weekend.

he had made a study timetable too, one that he can follow, is comfortable and confident in, to make sure that he won't miss even one part of the syllabus.

he needed to ace those exams.

now, waking up, freshening up, having breakfast and then studying was what he thought of, but that failed when jisoo entered the house.

"hey, jisoo."

it was a little awkward because they had never fought, not this way, before.

"hey doyoung."

doyoung. she called him doyoung. and her voice was void of any emotion.

"so, why are you here? this early in the morning? it's just 7."

"what do you mean why? we're best friends. can't i visit you anytime?"

"well you aren't looking at me or talking to me like i'm your best friend."

he should've never said those words, because the next thing he sees is her eyes filling with guilt and dropping down.

"i'm sorry."

doyoung turned soft after hearing her pained voice, and he knew her eyes were filled with tears.

"tch. come here. don't say sorry to me. we're best friends ji."

she didn't budge, resulting him to walk forward and envelope her in his arms.

oh god he missed her.
he missed hugging her this warmly.
he missed spending time with her.
he missed the days she would come home and talk about the things going on in her life and at home.

"are you doing something today ji? if not we can eat ramen while watching cheesy romcoms. like the old times."

"you don't know how much i want to do that. but i'm sorry. i'm trying out new dresses for mom. i'm her own personal model. and we're going to paris this monday."

"paris? woah that's so cool."

"not cool at all doie. we have to stay there for 2 months."

"2 months?! w-what? how??"

"i told you. it's my mom. it's one of the biggest events to be held in paris this year. she's launching a new clothing line. famous designers and models will be coming from all around the world. and she said i have to be there."

"does the school know?"

"yeah. she talked with them yesterday night."

"but i can't survive high school without you! you're my best friend!"

"doyoung, it's gonna be okay. i'll tell jaehyun to take care of you while i'm gone."

he leant back, raising his eyebrow.

"he's younger than me."

"so what? you can't take care of yourself. even you know that. anyways, let's go out tonight yeah? jin is having a party at his house."

"the bangtan house?"

"yeah. be ready by 8. i'll pick you up."

"but-"

"tch. there you go again with the buts. you are coming and that's it. please. i won't be here for 2 months. let's have fun tonight! and wear something nice!"

she shouted, closing the door behind her.

god it was going to be a long and tiresome day for doyoung.

parties really are tiresome, and that too one in bangtan house, which belonged to the famous high school seniors, bangtan boys.

they looked dangerous and intimidating, but are real softies when it comes to their juniors.

kim seokjin, one of them, and jisoo dated for almost two years, but called it off months before because they didn't feel the same way anymore.

but still, doyoung can see the way jisoo gets flustered around him to this day, and the way jin looks at her with soft eyes.

maybe god has something up his sleeve.

-

are you guys liking this story so far?🥺