Authors Note/Rewrite

So I feel like I should explain what's happening with the story and whatnot.

When I originally wrote this, I had intended for it to be a one-off that would be a series of scenes about how Zoe would lead Percy in a sense until the end of the Titan War. That idea quickly died off and it became an actual story, requiring a bunch of work to restructure the plot and rebuild ideas. I had been in school at the time, taking regular High school classes while also juggling work and my college classes, so I didn't have a bunch of free time to write.

Now that I really only have work to deal with, I plan on going back through and restructuring everything. Most of the original plot will be scrapped, exchanged for an entirely original questline involving the constellations, a distant ally, Artemis, and even the lion boy himself. The story will still be a Perzoe pairing, but I feel as if my writing has improved a lot since I originally started this, not to mention all of the glaring plot holes that make me cry.

I've already got most of the story planned out, just need to actually start writing it, and figure out how to rhyme and write poetry. (I hate writing prophecies, Riordan is a god for managing to write so many of them.) 

The rewritten chapters, as well as the new chapters, should be out in the next few weeks at most. Thanks for reading my oh so lovely stories, I highly recommend you check out the works of my fellow authors in the Immortal Writers. (All of them have some amazing talent and skill, they deserve all the reads and votes one could imagine.)