Untucked: Ep 1 - Always tell the truth

The safe queens go back stage while the bottom 3 and the top queens are being critiqued.

Darienne, Manila, Aquaria & Farrah walk backstage and take a cocktail, sitting on the large couch. "Did Jinkx throw shade at you Manila? Phi Phi told me about her telling you that you should go first." Darienne said.

Exclusive Untucked footage

"Jinkx said Manila should have went first." Phi Phi told Darienne.
"What's wrong with that?" Darienne asked.
"We were talking about putting the worst people first, so I guess it was kind of shady." Phi Phi said.

Backstage

"I mean, sure, it doesn't really matter to me, knowing Jinkx she probably said it just to say it, I dont think she implied that I'd do the worst in this challenge." Manila explained and the others nodded. "Jinkx isn't a shady queen as far as I know." Farrah chimed in.
"And I dont think Phi Phi is starting drama, I think she just told Darienne just because she could." Aquaria stated.

"Who do you think is going to go home tonight?" Darienne asked.
"I think Jiggly, if they dont pick Jiggly I'll be quiet shocked." Manila said.
"Jiggly did the worse if we judge fairly so she could go home but then again, the judges dont pick, the winner of the top 2 lip sync chooses." Manila added.
"I'm gonna say top 2 is Jinkx and Phi Phi, based on that, Jinkx would pick Jiggly to play fair and I dont know about Phi Phi, shes close to Jiggly so theres a chance she didnt pick her." Darienne said.

"If Phi Phi doesnt pick Jiggly I think Laganja will go home." Aquaria said then took a sip of her cocktail. "You think Laganja is bottom 3?" Farrah asked. "I mean, Adore looked better then Laganja." Aquaria responded.
"That's an opinion." Darienne commented.
"You think Adore didnt look good?" Manila asked. "Its not that she didnt look good, I just think Laganja looked better."

The other queens enter backstage and grab their drinks.

"How did it go?" Manila asked.
"It went well for us." Jinkx said and pointed at Phi Phi, Laganja and Herself.
"That's good, who's going to lip sync?" Farrah asked.
"I think Jinkx and Phi Phi because they criticized me more then them." Laganja said.

"What did they tell you?" Darienne asked the other 3 queens who looked pretty down. "The only reason I'm in the bottom is because I lied." Nicky said. "Its fair tho so I'm not going to make excuses." She added.
"I don't know why im bottom, I think Manila should be bottom." Jiggly said and Manila raised her eyebrows. "Why?" She asked. "I didnt lie and my look was in all honestly better then yours." Jiggly responded. "The judges didnt think so." Manila sipped her cocktail.

"Dont start right now, I'm feeling awful, they gave me the worst question ever and they think my outfit is basic and too casual." Adore said, a bit frustrated. "Look Adore, you cant break down right now, who ever lipsyncs probably won't pick you either way." Jiggly said. Adore looked at Jiggly and shrugged.

The queens get called back on stage. Phi Phi and Jinkx lipsync to Diamonds by Rihanna and Phi Phi Wins, sending Nicky home.