Ep 7: The Crowning

"Welcome to The crowning." Rupaul said, watching crowd go crazy. "Now, before anything happens, we promised a Q&A with our queens, we'll also take live questions, I'm very exited to hear them and see the answers. Then, we'll see who the winner of drag race all stars is!" Rupaul said and the crowd started to scream out of excitement.

"Now get ready for our queens runway!" Rupaul smiled and walked to the side of the stage.

Nicky Doll walked first, looking like an actual queen, showing off her figure and sparkling.

Jiggly Caliente walked second, big smile on and looking fierce, her makeup on point and a dress that complimented her figure and showed off her curves.

Darriene came after, being third, wearing a beautiful royal blue sequin gown.

Laganja walked in fourth, wearing a beautiful yellow skin tight dress, giving us top model vibes.

Farrah, fifth, strutted and showed of her outfit, giving playboy vibes.

Aquaria walked in sixth, wearing a beautiful body suit, showing off her shoulder peak a boo's.

Jinkx walked seventh, wearing a black gown, being elegant and smooth.

Then the top three, Manila, Phi Phi and Adore, wearing matching gold outfits, all being different a little tho, matching the queens aesthetics.

After the runway they all sat down together and waved at the crowd then looked at Rupaul.

"I'm so glad to see all of you here! Are y'all ready for some questions?" Ru asked and the girls nodded. "Of course!" Adore said happily and laughed, noticing she was the only one that gave a verbal response, making the crowd laugh.

"This first question is for Aquaria and Jinkx. 'How did it feel being in the competition, knowing you've won you're original season?'" Rupaul asked. "Well, personally, I felt a bit intimidated, like, I've been here once before but, if I fuck up I'm going to be much more judged is scary but it surprisingly didnt happen." Aquaria said. "Yes, me too, I expected to you know, get a little hate and all but all I got was love so, I'm very thankful." Jinkx nodded.

"The next question is for Adore. 'Wassup with you and Bianca miss thing?'" Rupaul asked and Adore couldnt help but laugh. "Nothing I swear." She laughed. "Were close, yes but we ain't, yaknow." Adore explained. "What about that crush-" Manila teased and Adore pushed her. "Shush."

"Next question is in the same category. 'Is Phanila an actual thing?'" Rupaul asked. "Well- I mean, it depends." Manila shrugged and looked at Phi Phi. "Were married bitch." Phi Phi laughed. "Okay, but for real, we dont really know." Phi Phi answered. "KISSSSS" Jinkx yelled, making them laugh and made the crowd ask too, yelling. "KISS! KISS! KISS!" Phi Phi couldnt stop laughing and Manila rolled her eyes and kissed Phi Phi's cheek, Phi Phi looked at Manila kind of surprised and laughed again, covering her face. "That's all you get." Manila talked to the crowd."

"Alright, moving in from the shenanigans, 'Laganja, why did you leave?'" Rupaul asked. "Well, let's say, I started off okay but when the first challenge happened it hit me, like, this is going to be really hard but I think I can push through but once Darriene got eliminated I kinda realized that too much stress built up inside me and that it wouldnt be good for me to suppress it and that this wasnt really my time." Laganja explained and Jinkx pat her back.

"Mhm." Rupaul nodded.

After an ad break we get to the fun part, the crowning.

"Alright, this is even exciting for me." Rupaul laughed.

"Are you all ready?" Rupaul asked and the crowd cheered.

"The next All Star to take the crown is................."

The crowd stayed silent, waiting for the answer. Phi Phi, Manila and Adore heldneach others hand tightly, waiting for the answer.

"MANILA LUZON." The crowd 4oared of happiness and Manila directly turned to Phi Phi, hugging her tightly, Adore gave her a back hug.

After all that, Rupaul put the crown on Manila's head. Manila walked the Runway like the queen she is, smiling brightly.
Returning to Rupaul who handed her a mic. "Thank you so much!" Manila said. "I'm not crying because I knew I'd win." Manila laughed. "But for real tho, thank you so much, you dont know how grateful I am, I'd like to thank the other queens too, especially my fake wife, Phi Phi." Manila laughed and Phi Phi tolled her eyes with a smile. "I love you all!" Manila said, giving the mic back to Rupaul. "I hope you enjoyed this season of All Stars! We'll see you next time." Rupaul clapped.

------------------------------
Adore is the Phanila thirdwheel and Jinkx is the co-leader.
Okay but, Queue Manila hugging Phi Phi for an hour.