Untucked Ep 2: Lipsync Extravaganza part two

The Safe queens go backstage while the other queens get their critics.

Phi Phi, Jinkx and Aquaria walk in and grab their cocktails then sit on the large couch.

"Were safe~" Phi Phi sang and Aquaria giggled. "Okay, okay, question, I saw you and Manila talk after the Mini Challenge, what's that about?" Aquaria asked.
"Nothing really." Phi Phi said. "I can tell you're lying." Jinkx giggled. "Oh shut up." Phi Phi got flustered.

"No but for real tho." Aquaria asked. "That's the weirdest cross over ever." Jinkx said. "Well, after Darriene's impersonation of Manila I just had to ask her about it and this bitch managed to fuck my mind up." Phi Phi explained. "What did she say?" Jinkx asked. "Alot." Phi Phi laughed.

Exclusive Untucked Footage

"What was that about?" Phi Phi asked Manila. "What do you mean?" Manila raised a brow. "Like, what Darienne said." Phi Phi clarified. "Uhm, well, I did say alot of shit to Darienne yesterday, I think it might get you uncomfortable." Manila laughed. "Now I'm intrested." Phi Phi said. "I just think you're really beautiful, in and out of drag and I basically said that you're really hot." Manila explained. Phi Phi blushed laughed. "You think? That's pretty surprising coming from you." Phi Phi said. "I miss your snaggletooth, it was cute." Manila said and chuckled. "Ahhhhh shut up." Phi Phi laughed.

Backstage

"Alot." Phi Phi repeated. "Either that's bad or Phi Phi kight get some action-" Aquaria laughed and got a glare from Phi Phi. "You're stupid." Phi Phi chuckled.

The other queens walking, grabbing their cocktails.

"Speaking of the devil, here's Manila." Aquaria said. "What's up?" Manila asked. "We were just talking about how much you liked Phi Phi." Jinkx giggled. "Oh God-" Manila said.

Confessional

"I might be developing a crush on the season 4 'Villain'" Manila said.

Backstage

"What's up, I'm confused." Adore said. "Manila finds Phi Phi attractive." Aquaria explained. "Phanila~~~" Adore teased and got hit in the arm by Phi Phi. "Stop."

"This reminds me of Miss Vanjie and Brooke-Lynn." Aquaria said. "Can we switch the subject?" Phi Phi asked. "Nope." Adore laughed. "Joking, sure we can, Laganja slayed." Adore said. "Yes I did and yall were living for me." Laganja exclaimed. "You were literally gold." Farrah said.

The queens got called back to the stage, Manila and Adore Lipsync, Manila wins and eliminates Jiggly.

---------------------------------
Phanilaaaa