Untucked Ep 4: Glam Run

This untucked and so on will be handled like an actual All Stars Seasons.

After all getting critiqued, the queens go back stage.

"Woo, anyone wanna give me their case?" Manila said. "Yeah, me." Adore said. Manila and Adore went in the corner of the room to talk. "Even tho I sucked at this challenge, like, theirs no excuse, I do think I have more to offer and that leaving now would be a let down. "Yeah, I know." Manila responded. "If Aquaria wins I dont know what she'll do." Manila said.

"Me too, I'm scared." Adore said. "You'll be fine, dont worry." Manila said. "Farrah, wanna talk?" Manila asked. "Not really." Farrah said. "Oh, oka y."

Confessional

"I didnt want to talk because I felt really disappointed and quiet sad about being Bottom 3 again." Farrah explained.

Backstage

"Jinkx?" Manila asked, Jinkx walked over to her. "Heyy." Jinkx said a bit sadly."So, what do you think?" Manila asked. "Well, I kind of think the only reason I'm in the bottom is because were too 6 and if it was a bottom two I'd definitely not be in the bottom." Jinkx said. "I agree." Manila said.

After saying the same things to Aquaria they sat together. "What do you guys think about Laganja suddenly leaving?" Aquaria asked.

Confessional

"Yeah so, when Darienne left Laganja started crying and told Ru she couldnt go on with the competition, it really surprised me, she left and asked not to show it on the main episode, so she tapped out like I did on All Stars 2." Adore explained.

Backstage

"I was really shocked, she seemed fine the entire time then that happened." Phi Phi said. "I went to talk to her and she told me that she just got extremely stressed out and that she didnt want to push herself." Adore said. "Understandable, I'd do the same." Aquaria said.

"I cant tell you how sad I felt, like, my best friend left just like that and seeing her cry and all really broke my heart." Adore said. "Me too honestly, I've seen Laganja get mad on your season but never the way she was last time." Manila said. "True." Phi Phi said.

Ru called them back on stage.

"Already? That was a short untucked." Jinkx said.

The girls went back on stage, Aquaria won the lip sync and eliminated Farrah.
----------------------------
If you wondered what happened to Laganja, that happened.