Ep 3: Can I Get An Amen?

(I ain't gonna write a song so let's just do as if they never did Can I Get An Amen On Season 5.)

The queens walk in the Werk Room after Jiggly's elimination. "I dont think it was her time, she seemed distracted." Laganja said. "I agree." Phi Phi said. "She told me that she hadn't been feeling too well so getting eliminated was probably the best thing." Phi Phi said.

"Now, Phanila, that's how I'll address the both of you now." Adore giggled. "Wanna talk about Bianca bitch?" Manila laughed. "Shut up." Adore whined.

The girls dedrag and go back to their hotel rooms, Phi Phi and Manila stay a bit longer in the Werk Room tho.

"Do you actually think I'm cute or was that just a joke?" Phi Phi asked. "I'm serious." Manila said. "Really? I dont believe you, it's just out of nowhere." Phi Phi giggled. "I mean, you're hot, get over it." Manila said. "Can I hug you?" Phi Phi asked. "Um- sure, now that's unexpected." Manila turned to Phi Phi and hugged her. "You good?" Manila asked. "I'm fine, I'm just tired I guess." Phi Phi pulled away from the hug and walked towards the door to exit. "Let's go."

The next morning
The 8 queens walk in

"Good morning~" Phi Phi said happily. "Look who's happy." Farrah said. "I'm in a good mood." Phi Phi said. "Don't ruin it." Darienne said.

'You got SheMail.' The queens looked over at the TV. "Today I decided to remove your work load, there won't be a mini challenge but trust me the Main challenge will make you all exited."

Rupaul entered the room saying his usual three hello's. "How are you all doing." "Good." They all say. "Today we'll be taking you to church, I'm sure you all sang once or twice in your life, so of you even recorded songs, today it's Can I Get An Amen time, you'll be singing on my track and you'll have to slay like the queens you are."! Rupaul explained. "I made the teams for this challenge this time! First duo is Manila and Phi Phi." Rupaul said.

"Of course." Phi Phi chuckled and Manila giggled. "Ooooo" Adore whispered, teasing them. "Second duo is Jinkx and Adore." Jinkx clapped and Adore hugged Jinkx.

"Third duo is Laganja and Farrah and finally Darienne and Aquaria, you all have a set of lines which are at your work stations, now get to singing." Rupaul said and walked out.

--------------------------------
Adore & Jinkx

"We're lucky, we both sing." Adore said. "I was so relieved when I knew you'd be with me." Jinkx giggled. "Now, theres one high note and a freestyle part." Jinkx said. "I think you should have the main high not and I'll adlib one in during the freestyle." Adore said and Jinkx nodded, they got to working on their lines.

Farrah and Laganja

"Both parts are pretty much the same, I'll take this one and you have this one, sounds fair?" Laganja asked Farrah. "Yup, all good to me." Farrah nodded.

Aquaria and Darienne

"We have the prechorus, you get the first part and I get the second one." Darienne said. "Can we switch?" Aquaria asked. "Sure, first part is me and second part is you?" "Yup." "Alright.

Manila And Phi Phi.

"I'm nervous." Phi Phi said, Manila put a hand on her shoulder. "It'll be fine, you can sing if I'm not wrong." Manila asked. "Yeah I do but compared to Adore and Jinkx I'm meh." Phi Phi said. "C'mon, dont bring yourself down, if you do your best I'm sure we can beat them." Manila smiled. "I guess so, the bridge is pretty short so we'll have to do really well to stand out." Phi Phi said.

Manila put both hands on Phi Phi's shoulders, looking at the paper that had the lines on them. "If we stay hydrated our voices won't crack." Manila laughed.
Phi Phi noticed Manila getting a bit close but well, it was fine to her. They practiced and had quiet alot of fun and laughed alot. They also got ready together. "Let me readjust you're eyelash, you dont wanna have a Gia Gunn eyelash." Phi Phi laughed and put Manila's lash on well.

Confessional

"Okay but for real tho, Manila and Phi Phi are actually getting close and I think they might like each other, like, I'd see them date." Aquaria said.

Challenge

Phi Phi and Manila nail their part, they had practiced alot.
Adore and Jinkx of course did really well.
Aquaria and Darienne were fine.
Farrah and Laganja did okay, Laganja messed up several times but sang pretty well.

Runway

The theme is Celebrity

Adore serves rock star, pop rock realness.
Phi Phi gives you a fierce look, Madonna inspired.
Manila gives off ballad singer vibes.
Farrah comes out as a true popstar, giving Ariana Grande vibes.
Laganja decided to go 70s, giving retro realness.
Darienne gave Adele vibes.
Aquaria gave lady gaga realness, the look looked like it was pulled out of 'LoveGame'
Jinkx did a country road style, looking like the younger taylor swift.

(I'm not good with critics so I just made the Episodes ranking.)

Lipsync for their Legacy
1. Jinkx
2. Adore
Safe
3. Phi Phi
4. Manila
5. Farrah
Bottom 3
6. Aquaria
7. Darienne
8. Laganja

Jinkx and Adore lipsync to When I Grow Up but The Pussycat Dolls, Jinkx surprisingly wins the lipsync, she revealed that she picked Darienne.

"Out of the bottom three, you've done the worse so it's fair if I eliminate you, I'm really sorry." Jinkx said and gave Darienne a hug, Darienne hugged back. "I wish I could have went farther but I'm glad I made it this far atleast." Darienne said, walking out, blowing a kiss.
--------------------------------
Stan Phanila. Sorry if there are typos, I wrote this late at night and was very tired. xD