Ep 5: Tied Up

After Farrah's elimination the queens went back to the werk room.

"I'm exhausted." Phi Phi said and sat down, taking her heels off. "Same." Aquaria did the same. "What do you y'all think the next challenge will be?" Adore asked. "Makeover if I'm not wrong." Manila said. "Why do they always put the thing I suck at next to one another." Adore whined. "You whine more the Farrah moan." Phi Phi said, Manila put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't say that, we both know that Adore is undercover Farrah." Manila giggled. "I wouldn't be surprised." Phi Phi chuckled.

"Top 5 already." Jinkx said. "It felt like a second." "True." Aquaria agreed. "I don't wanna go back to the hotel yet." Jinkx said. "Its really lonely." Aquaria added.

"We could stay a bit and play truth or dare." Adore said. "I havent played that in a while." Manila stated. "It could be fun." Phi Phi said. "I'm guessing everyone is playing?" Aquaria asked. "Yup." Jinkx said.

"I'll start, Phi Phi truth or dare?" Adore asked. "Dare." Phi Phi answered. "I dare you to do a fake marriage proposal to Manila." Adore dared, everyone screamed and laughed. "I want front row sits." Jinkx said.

"Oh god." Phi Phi laughed. "Give me a second." Phi Phi went and grabbed a piece of paper, cutting and folding it and drawing on it, making a paper ring cuz shes that type of person. "Okay." Phi Phi got on one knee and held in a laugh while Adore, Aquaria and Jinkx were literally rolling on the floor laughing, Manila put her hand over her mouth, holding her laugh. "Manila Luzon, um, I've known you for like, I dont know, who the fuck cares um, I like to hug you and please dont say no cuz I worked on this ring, will you marry me?" Phi Phi was struggling to not laugh. "Of course mi amor." Manila laughed. Phi Phi put the paper ring on Manila's finger and laughed whe she got up. "I think I broke a rib by laughing so hard." Aquaria said.

The next day the 5 queens walk in.

"Hows the couple?" Jinkx asked. "Great, we already have a kid." Manila giggled. "Yeah, we stole her from Bianca." Phi Phi said. "I'm their child now." Adore laughed. "What has this become-" Aquaria said.

Rupaul walked in. "Hello, Hello, Hello! How are you all doing?" Ru asked. "Great." They all said. "Today is the makeover challenge but theres a twist, you'll be making over each other, the three teams will have one hand Handcuffed to the team mate and they'll have to make the other look like them, now, you can see that you are only 5, so 3 teams would me one of you is alone but, we got a special guest to join and fill in the 6th spot for this episode." Ru said.

"Please welcome Bianca Del Rio." Bianca walked in and Adore fucking screamed. "Manila did call Bianca." Phi Phi laughed. "Actually I used my telepathic powers to call the clown here." Manila laughed.

"You get to pick your partner's."
Adore obviously went for Bianca, Phanila going strong and the winner duo. After they made the teams they got handcuffed together. "Good luck and may the best woman win!"
-----------------------------
Biadore

"How has the competition been Chola?" Bianca asked as she picked up a brush to get started. "Good I guess, I've been bottom twice so I have to step my game up." Adore said, doing the same as Bianca. "Doeanst change much from usual, you were bottom twice on season 6 too." Bianca laughed. "Oh shut up." Adore giggled. "Fine, what about Manila and Snaggletooth, what's up with them." Bianca asked, seeing they were laughing and being a bit closer then how they normally would behave. "Phi Phi proposed yesterday and I got adopted." Adore laughed. "I see." Bianca chukled.

Phanila

"All we need is a Snaggletooth now." Manila said, looking in the mirror. "Shut up, I dont have it anymore." Phi Phi chuckled. "Do I look like I care?" Manila said and Phi Phi hit her playfully.

Jiquaria

"Its funny how they always put the winners together, nobody wants us." Aquaria made a fake sad face. "I dont really care, I'm just here to do my best but then again, them not picking us either means they dont know how to make strategy or they want to go home early." Jinkx said. "Damn Jinkxy, I didnt ask you to snatch my wig." Aquaria laughed.
------------------------------
"I look like a clown." Adore said. "As you should." Bianca said.
"Look at me, the busted showgirl." Manila said while she checked herself out in the mirror. "Now I dont even have to look at Phi Phi to have an actually nice view." "Oooh girl." Aquaria laughed.

Runway

Bianca and Adore looked great, Adore looked better tho, Bianca really did great.

Phi Phi and Manila did an actual 360 and switched looks.

Jinkx and Aquaria did great, they didnt stand out much tho, Jinkx made Aquaria over very well tho.

(I cant make critics So, ep ranking.)

Lipsync for their Legacy
1. Phi Phi
2. Manila
Bottom 3
3. Adore
4. Jinkx
5. Aquaria

Phi Phi and Manila lipsync to Without Me by Halsey, Phi Phi wins the lipsync. "This was a really hard choice to make but I picked Aquaria." Phi Phi said, Aquaria looked shocked.

Confessional

"Wait what?" Adore asked.

Stage

"I picked Aquaria because she was lazy with this challenge and got the worst critics in my opinion." Phi Phi explained. Aquaria sighed. "Alright, thanks for everything everyone." She gave everyone a small hug and walked out. "Bah bye." She waved.
--------------------------------