匕山口

A/N
I forgot to mention that it's a double update.

Jungkook and Jimin woke up the next day with headaches,
"Ugh, I feel gross. What happened last night?" Jimin groaned.
"I don't remember, where are we anyway? and why are we sharing a bed?" Jungkook asked. They looked around the room- the walls were a dark grey, two oak wardrobes were pushed against the wall, and there were two doors where they presumed that one lead to an ensuite.

One of the doors opened to reveal a tall Auburn haired male,
"Oh you're awake, come downstairs when you're ready Yoongi is making lunch for you two," Hoseok said.
"Lunch?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes, it's already 1pm. You better hurry before he throws it away."
Hoseok closed the door, after Jungkook and Jimin had hurried out. They followed Hoseok downstairs and into a large open plan kitchen,
"Wow, you guys are loaded, how did you even afford this house?" Jimin asked.
"That is none of your business, eat this and drink water before you barf everywhere," Yoongi groaned.

A phone started ringing, and Yoongi picked it up,
"Seokjin? You want to come over? Alright, we'll come get you," he said.
"Is Jinnie okay?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shook his head.
"Stay here, we'll be back," Yoongi said, linking arms with Hoseok. They disappeared through the door and a few seconds later a door slammed shut.
"So, what are we going to do?" Jungkook asked.
"I dunno, I mean we could explore the house a bit. I hope they won't mind," Jimin replied.
"Just don't touch anything."

After they ate, they put their plates and glasses into the sink,
"I'm surprised that we arent hungover much you know," Jimin said.
"Yeah, maybe we were only slightly drunk last night," Jungkook replied.

They left the kitchen and started walking around. Going back up stairs they discovered- three more bedrooms, which seemed to be already occupied, a large bathroom and some sort of study room. On the ground floor, they found a door with a pin code to enter it,
"Bit extreme don't you think?" Jungkook asked.
"Well yeah, but don't you think that they're quite mysterious?" Jimin replied, asking another question.
"Now that you said that, its true. I swear that sometimes they look so pale and ready to attack us."

The front door opened and they hurried back to the kitchen. Hoseok and Yoongi, along with three teenage boys entered.
"Ah, I forgot that you were here, how was the food?" Hoseok asked.
"It was good," Jungkook replied, smiling.
"If you're not still hangover can you leave," Yoongi stated.
"Hyung? Who are they," the youngest asked. Yoongi sighed,
"Taehyung, Seokjin and Namjoon meet Jungkook and Jimin. They're detectives. They got drunk last night and they stayed in the spare room," Yoongi replied.
"Are they like our appa when they're drunk?"
"No, Jimin's more clingy and Jungkook just passes out."
"Hyungie can we go out? I want to go roller skating," the eldest asked.
"Okay Seokjin, go with your brothers upstairs and put your bags down, and then we'll go out."
The three teenagers hurried out the room,
"Why do you have three kids?" Jimin asked.
"They're not technically ours, we are just a safe haven for them. I don't know if you want to come with us or not. Well aren't you working on a case at the moment?" Hoseok asked.
"Well yeah, but we need to take a break every now and again right Kook?" Jimin asked.
"We've been on a break since yesterday, we really need to solve the case Minnie," Jungkook replied.
"Oh come on~ we can go straight back to work after, just let the boss now that we having a break."

Jungkook sighed,
"Fine. I'll tell the Captain that we are taking a small break of a day, then we are going started back to working non-stop," he said, taking out his phone. He dialed a number and brought the phone up to his ear,
"Jungkook? Where are you? There's been another attack," the receiver asked.
"What? I er, we'll be right there. Send the address Captain."

Jungkook ended the call,
"What happened?" Jimin asked.
"There's been another attack, come we need to head there right now," Jungkook replied.
"Take a shower first, you two reek of alcohol," Yoongi said.
"What about our clothes?"
"We'll give you some, come we'll take you to our room," Hoseok said.

"Don't touch anything!" Yoongi said, glaring right at Jimin and Jungkook.
"Okay, we won't," Jungkook replied. They entered the bedroom, and just like the rest of the house- everything was in tones of grey and black. There was a piano in one corner,
"You play piano?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes, come take what you want from our closet," Yoongi replied.
They followed Yoongi to their shared closet.
"Have you got any colour? Your style is quite erm dull," Jimin said.
"Hobi might do, I guess we haven't been clothes shopping in a while, most of these won't fit me anymore. Luckily there just perfect for you Minnie," Yoongi said, laughing.
"Hey, I'm the same height as you, you know."
The others burst out laughing and Jimin started shouting at them to stop,
"Heh, I guess we should stop now, here are your clothes Jungkook. Go up to the same room that you were in and shower there," Hoseok said, handing Jungkook a pair of clothes. Jungkook thanked him and went back up to the room with Jimin, once he had gotten his change of clothes as well.

They went back up to the room and entered the ensuite and quickly showered before Jungkook grabbed his car keys, left on the desk and they hurried out.

"Jungkookie the address is the same club where we went last night. Do you think it happened whilst we were there?" Jimin asked.
"Really, I wonder if Hoseok or Yoongi saw anything? We should give them a call later then," Jungkook replied.

They continued on their way towards the club, in complete silence apart from the radio which played the top 100 songs of the month. As soon as they arrived, they both rushed over to the crime scene.

"You finally made it, where were you two this morning?" The Captain of the police force asked.
"We were staying at a friends house for the night, we woke up late," Jungkook replied.
"That's not like you two though?"
"We weren't feeling well last night and we asked our friends for some medicine and we ended up staying the night," Jimin quickly said.
"Oh, I'll show you where the body is so you can investigate it," Captain Lee replied.

They followed her through the crime scene, where they immediately recognized the body,
"Hey, doesn't he work here?" Jimin asked.
"Correct. His name is Craig Davies, aged 34. Recently moved here from America to become a bouncer. From what I can see, he was hit on the head with a blunt object and his throat was slit open," Captain Lee said.
"Huh? That isn't like the case that we're studying? The bodies are found more different," Jungkook said. He bent down and further examined the body, he put on latex gloves and flipped it over. He discovered a small heart with the letters S and J written in blood on his back.
"S and J? What could that mean?" He thought out loud.

"Tis our names love. I'm J and that's S. And yes, we are the ones who killed this monster," a voice said.