匕卄尺モモ

"Tis our names love. I'm J and that's S. And yes, we are the ones who killed this monster," a voice said.
"Monster? You two are the only fucking monsters, you killed an innocent man!" Jimin shouted. "Captain order your men to fire at them. I don't care if they die, they deserve it." The Captain nodded and ordered her men to open fire on the two strangers.

"That wasn't very nice, we only came here to tell you our boss's plans," S said, dusting himself down.
"We don't want to hear them. What just happened? They didn't hurt you?" Jungkook asked.
"Nope, nothing can hurt us love. We're immortal. Now we have to get going now, have fun with your case," J replied, waving.

The two strangers sunk into the ground, and soon they were gone.
"What the fuck? They're not human, they must be monsters or something?" Jimin sighed.
"I could check my book again. Captain is it okay if me and Jimin take this case back to the office, we might even ask our friends for evidence since they were here last night," Jungkook said.
"Alright then, I'll go and ask our retired members about S and J. I'll send you anything that I find, good luck," Capatin Lee said.

Jungkook and Jimin slowly walked back to their car,
"Ugh, jeeze. What do you think they are Kook?" Jimin asked.
"From what I can remember, some sort of
Shadow Walker. But they have a weakness, they can be killed. They could also be a mix of creatures. Yes, that could be it," Jungkook replied.
"Wouldnt that make it harder for us to figure out their weaknesses?"
"True. I'll need to do more research."
They entered the car and headed back towards Yoongi's and Hoseok's house.

Upon arriving, they discovered that they were indeed at home. Jungkook knocked on the door,
"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked them.
"We need to interview you and Yoongi. The attack happened at the same club that we went to last night, it was even the same bodyguard as well," Jimin said.
"Oh. I'll ask Minnie real quick."
He closed the door and Jungkook and Jimin were left waiting outside.

The door opened again a few minutes later and Yoongi was standing there, next to Hoseok.
"You want to interview us about last night? Sure, we'll probably give you what we know," Yoongi replied. He allowed Jungkook and Jimin into the house and they were led to the front room,
"Take a seat detectives, I'll get us all a drink," Hoseok said.
"Sure, I'll have a coffee. Jungkook what are you having?" Jimin asked.
"Peppermint tea," Jungkook replied.
"What are you? Some sort of secret agent from James Bond?" Yoongi said.
"What on earth are you talking about? I just like peppermint tea."
"Ugh, forget it. You have no taste."

Hoseok left the room to prepare the drinks, and that left Jimin and Jungkook to interview Yoongi.
"So Yoongi, what time did you leave the club last night?" Jungkook asked.
"Well I think it was around midnight, it was pretty dark out when we carried you and Jimin to the car, and we drove right here," Yoongi replied.
"Did the bouncer do anything to annoy you whilst we were there?"
"Well he kept eyeing me and Hoseok funny, but we just ignored it and just focused on what you two were doing. We didn't want you to do anything stupid."
"Oh, did we do anything that annoyed you?" Jimin asked.
"You were so fucking clingy to me, I wish that you were more like Kook who passed out," Yoongi said, glaring daggers at Jimin.
"Sorry Yoongi, I didn't know that I was that type of drunk. Wait how come you and Hoseok weren't drunk, didnt you finish the bottle?"
"We have a high alcohol tolerance."

Hoseok returned with the drinks and he handed Yoongi a glass of the same wine. He sat down in Yoongi's lap.
"You seem to like that brand of wine. What's it called?" Jungkook asked.
"You wouldnt like it, anyway we need to get going soon. We promised that we would take the boys roller skating," Yoongi said, taking a sip from his glass.
"Jungkookie can we please go, we can head back to the office after so you can see what thing they are," Jimin said, whining at Jungkook.
"We need to wait for the Captain to call us-" Jungkook started. His phone started ringing, and he answered it.
"Yes Captain?"
"Yes I am with my friends. You want me to go on speaker? Okay give me a sec," Jungkook said. He took his phone away from his ear and pushed a button.
"Hello? Are you all able to hear me well?" The captain asked. Jungkook looked at them and they nodded,
"Yes Captain. What did you want to ask?" Jungkook asked.
"So, we found the victim with the letters S and J written on it. When I asked the retired members, they seemed frightened and shocked. Do you know anything about them?" The Captain asked.
"They were serial killers. I think that they were arrested around 20 years ago. They were extremely skilled and were difficult to catch in the act," Hoseok said.
"That's alot of information about them, how do you this?"
"Our parents knew the serial killers, they didnt like the way they acted, they made sure that we stayed away from them. They were relieved when they were caught,"  Yoongi said.
"Oh. Right that's all I really wanted to ask, Jungkook may I ask you something privately?"

Jungkook picked his phone up and put it to his ear,
"I want you to keep a close eye on your friends. Something tells me that they might be related to the cases," the Captain said.

A/N

Sorry if this chapter was a lil shorter.
Schools started again, like for everyone as well, so it took me a while to write this one. I'm hoping that the next chapter will be up next week.
Thankyou for reading.