Getting a new partner and meeting a hero.

The portal brought them into some form of laboratory but it seems to be abandoned. Lincoln was the first to cough as dust flies everywhere. "Alright from a scientist lab to an abandoned lab. It like the portal is basically random." He walked around with Ikaros besides him.

"It seems to have been abandoned for nearly eight years or so." Nymph spoke walking around. She walked towards some form of control system with a keyboard and screen flashing 'Satellites are down, plan A has failed however cloning process has been successful.'

The screen showed the status of the clone. 'Clone Process: 100% however memory implanted incomplete.'

"Master come take a look at this." Nymph spoke as Lincoln and Ikaros walked to the control panel.

Lincoln spoke "So someone had some form of plan and somehow made a clone of themselves but it seems to have no memory." He puts his hand to his chin. "Maybe the person regrets on what they've done and made a clone to try to continue their plans, but it seems that their clone don't have their memories." He spoke with a bit of a concern. "I have a feeling that I might regrets this but I think we should bring the clone with us."

"Is there a reason to bring the clone of whoever did this along with us?" Ikaros spoke looking at Lincoln.

"Yeah maybe since it's has no memories let's give it a home and a purpose." Lincoln spoke. "With me going to school in a month. I need you three to take care of her."

Astrea however sees some form of white pod with a some form of person inside with what looked to be green liquid besides it was a panel with a few buttons. Astrea however a bit curious as she pressed one of the buttons as the pod glowed as it hissed with smoke coming out as the liquid was being drained into some form of drain.

"Astrea what have you done?" Lincoln spoke before running to Astrea. As the pod opened full before the body falls to the floor. It was a pink woman with a black tube top, a pair of golden earrings, a black arm sleeves with golden wrist rings, and a white baggy pants with a gold like belt with black heels with a bit of gold on it.

 It was a pink woman with a black tube top, a pair of golden earrings, a black arm sleeves with golden wrist rings, and a white baggy pants with a gold like belt with black heels with a bit of gold on it

However but before they could react to their new unconscious friend the portal appeared under them as the Angeloids, Lincoln and their unconscious friend down the portal. As they appeared on the ground outside of a town well in front of a sign called 'Welcome to Tremorton.'

As a large robot cockroach was tossed into a pile before it was grabbed by some form of a robot female that's about 6.6 ft. with blue pigtails with jets as she flies to space before throwing it to space. "That takes care of the Cluster soldiers now. Time to get to Brad's house to hangout."

Lincoln spoke a bit angry

Lincoln spoke a bit angry. "Not even a few minutes and we all got send to some random town. I guess we'll figure out on how and where the portal takes us." He facepalm as he walked towards the unconscious woman from the lab they were in. "Ok so the clone was pink but maybe she's an alien." He walked to Ikaros before grabbing a card from her as the card glowed forming a futuristic hovervan. He opened the driver and backseat doors. "Let's explore this town and Nymph, I want you to drive."

As the Angeloids each got inside with Nymph and Astrea in the front seat, Ikaros, Lincoln and the clone in the back with Epilson laying on their laps. As the doors close shut before Nymph starting the vehicle with the button starting the vehicle as they drive to the town of Tremorton.

Author Notes: The last chapter of the year. I hope everyone have a wonderful Christmas/Holidays.

Link to Photos: 21 ( https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84394566 )

XJ9 ( https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84486446 )