Ch1 - Tsukki's dream

Tsukishima's POV

I'm back at the club room. I see Tadashi's jacket that he always seems to forget. Beyond the window is a dark night sky, not a star to be seen, as it always is. I wonder why I'm here in the club room again, even though I know. I reach for Tadashi's jacket without realizing. With the sound of the club room's door opening my hand stops dead in its tracks.

"Tsukki."

That sweet voice. I turn around. "Yams." I say. I would never call the freckled boy by that nickname if I were awake but in this recurring dream, he will never know how much I want to call him that nickname.

Neither Tadashi nor I speak, we just stare at each other. I admire every inch of his face. His greenish-brown hair with one flyaway piece sticking up. His sparkling brown eyes that seem to engulf my own. His many freckles that spread across his cheeks. His slightly parted lips that look oh-so soft and kissable. I could always kiss those lips. Actually, I always do. It's only a dream. It will never really happen. None of what happens every night in this club room is real, except of course, my feelings for him.

I take a few steps towards Tadashi. There's no shift in his facial features since this happens every night. I move one of my hands into his hair, running my fingers through his greenish-brown locks. I lean in and plant a small kiss on his lips. They feel even softer than they look. I know this could never happen in reality but in these dreams, I can live out my fantasies. There's no sense of false hope here since I know the only time I can call the green haired boy by the name "Yams" and kiss his sweet lips is here.

I feel his hands wrap around my back and pull me in closer. Our lips don't part for breath, there's no need for air when drowning in this euphoric dream. Soon enough our tongues graze each other and we make sure they stay connecting. Small sighs of pleasure escape my lips into Tadashi's throat as we kiss. 

These dreams are truly the highlight of my day.

-

357 words

-

(authors note) I apologize for the short chapter!! I'll try to write longer ones in the future :)