Ch6 - the sleepover

Tsukishima's POV

~~~

We all do some prank calling and eventually some other games like would you rather and put a finger down. I hate to admit it, but it wasn't that bad. Tadashi also looks like he was having fun so I'm glad.

"So, there is something Tanaka and I want to do that we haven't yet..." Nishinoya says. Tanaka puts his hand in his coat pocket, likely grabbing something. "So, we wanted to give you first years a gift since you need to try some at least once." Tanaka says. Slowly, he reaches his hand out and in it is a small flask.

"We're drinking?" Hinata asks. "Dude what? What? Where did you even get that?" Kageyama asks. "Oh I took some from my mom! It's totally safe by the way as long as you all don't have too much!" Tanaka says. "I guess I'll try a bit, not too much though..." Kageyama says. "Yeah same as Kageyama!" Hinata says. "I guess I'll have a bit too..." Tadashi says. I glare over at Tadashi. "Yamaguchi." I say in a monotone voice with a slight trace of anger. He looks over at me. "We're leaving." I say. Tadashi looks confused. I stand up and grab his hand, pulling him up with me. "Kageyama, Hinata, I have to suggest you two not to have any either but I don't particularly care, just a suggestion." I say as Tadashi starts to stand up.

We leave the house, Tadashi still following behind me as I clench his hand. "Tsuk-" Yamaguchi starts. "Why would you agree to drink alcohol? Especially with those morons." I say as I stop walking to look at him. He looks like he genuinely feels bad about it. "S-sorry Tsukki... I just thought it would be cool..." He says. "Whatever. Just don't, that stuff rots your insides." I say. I start to walk again, Tadashi's hand still in mine. It feels warm in my palm, I like it.

"You know I do give a shit about your health Yamaguchi." I mutter.

~~~

We walk for a few more minutes, not exchanging any words.

"Umm Tsukki... where exactly are we going?" Tadashi asks. "I'm dropping you off at your house." I say. I can feel Tadashi's hand start to shake. "Well it's almost midnight and your house is 10 minutes from mine, plus you mentioned Akiteru's back so umm... you could always spend the night if you want..." He says. I slow down my pace slightly. "...I guess... Thanks." I mutter.

~~~

Finally, we get to Tadashi's house. I've been here before but he usually comes to my place so it feels like it's been years. I really love it here, it smells like him.

We walk into his room quietly. "I'll go get you a sleeping bag, be right back." He says. I sit on his bed. I really like his room. It's fairly empty except for the pile of clothes in the corner. His bed-sheets are a color of green that's similar to the color of his hair. His bed-sheets also really smell like him. Now that I think about it, I would much rather sleep in his bed. I could always pretend to have fallen asleep right now and have him sleep in the sleeping bag. It may be a bit mean but I would kill to sleep in his bed for a night.

I slowly stretch my body out on his bed and close my eyes. Only a few seconds later does Tadashi come back. "I'm back Tsuk-" He starts to say, but then stops when he realizes I'm "asleep" I hear him let out a soft chuckle as he sets the sleeping bag down. I sense him walk over to me and I feel him slip my glasses off and put them on his nightstand. I feel a light pressure on my forehead, which I realize is Tadashi's hand, and he starts rubbing circles on my forehead with his thumb. It feels nice and warm "Goodnight Tsukki." He whispers before sliding his hand off my forehead. I almost wince at the heat that was removed off my head, I miss it. I'm glad to be able to be surrounded by the scent of his bed-sheets though.

The scent of him.

-

701 words

-

(authors note) the next chapter does get a bit spicy, although, it's also really fluffy too, it's your choice if you wanna skip it but I think it really is is worth reading :D