Ch4 - Yamaguchi's dream

Yamaguchi's POV

~~~

I lay in my bed with one leg crossed over the other and my hands behind my bed.

Oh shit

What if I talk in my sleep? Then Tsukki would know I like him. Not just Tsukki, like half the team would know! Wait, all I say in my dream is his name. That's normal, I mean I'm always saying his name. Wait what if I like... moan or something? Tsukki would probably stop talking to me if he knew I liked him. That would be a nightmare. Why didn't I think of this before asking him? God I'm so stupid. 

I grab my pillow and cover my face with it and start rolling around. This could end really badly. I can feel tears prick the back of my eyes. I want to sleep. I really do. I really want to hear Tsukki's sweet and gentle voice call me "Yams". It would really make me feel better. Why can't I just sleep and stop thinking? I feel the tears that were previously stinging my eyes start to flow out.

Why do I have to like someone I have no chance with?

I let out a very small scream into my pillow.

I just want Tsukki to feel the same.

Why do I have to be me?

Why can't I just be more like him?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

I can feel the tears prick at the back of my throat as the question "Why?" becomes an audible question. As I feel the question grow softer in my throat after asking it so much, I feel my eyelids start to shut.

And here I am. Back at the club room door. I have to open it to see Tsukki. My hand reaches for the doorknob as I pull the door towards me.

"Tsukki." I say as I see the tall blond standing over the jacket I forgot on the chair.

Tsukki slowly turns to look at me. "Yams." He says in that soft voice he always has in my dream. I can't find any words to say, as always. I just look at him. It's the one time I can stare at him without him judging me. I love every single part of him so much. He means the world to me. All I can ever think about in this moment is how much I love every part of him.

Why?

The question enters my mind again but this time, the only why I have is why I'm so lucky to have someone as cool and amazing as him as a friend. Why am I so lucky to have this dream every night, a dream in which he puts his lips on mine and seems to enjoy it.

Tsukki starts to walk over to me slowly as he puts his hand in my hair, running his fingers through it, making my head and heart feel warm. Slowly, Tsukki leans in closer to me and puts his lips on mine. My heart starts to ache but in a good way, it lights up all my senses. I love this feeling. His lips are always so chapped, it feels so nice. I wrap my hands around his body, pulling him closer to me. His back melts into my palms as he gets closer to me, our kiss turning more passionate and becoming deeper.

I can feel his tongue brush against mine and we both make sure to keep grazing our tongues together. I can feel a light moan escape my mouth into Tsukki's. Soon enough, I hear the buzzing of my alarm again, but I don't want to awaken. Of course, I do. I always do. 

-

602 words

-

(Authors Note) Next chapter features some kagehina so be ready(*^3^)