hello, camp moosehead! part one.

(im sorry.)

PRIAH FERGUSON as Erica.

"No. Well, yes, but-"

"GET ME OUT OF THIS NASTY-ASS BUS!" Daphne yelled, running off of the bus and taking a deep breath of the rainy air

The BSC laughed at the girl and headed towards the grass area.

"We made it!" Kristy announced, "Camp Moosehead at last!"

"And just in time." Dawn groaned, holding her black and white umbrella above her head, "If i was on that bus for five more minutes, my circulatory system would never recover."

She let out a breath and put her hands to the ground.

"Grounding breath!"

"I can barely feel my back." Daphne said, placing both of her hands on her back and attempting to crack it.

Claudia put on some orange sunglasses.

"Summer look! Thoughts?" She asked the group.

"Approved!" Stacey smiled.

"Adore." Mary Anne added.

"I love it." Daphne breathed out, still attempting to crack her own back.

"You look like a bug." Kristy commented, "Also, why are you wearing sunglasses when it's raining?"

"Cause shes a fashionista." Daphne said, stuffing her cold hands in the pocket (holes) of her sweater.

"But I'm so glad you skipped out on fancy art camp so we can all be together!" Kristy smiled.

"I can still have a summer of art. The trees will be my inspiration, and the sky will be my muse." Claudia reasoned.

"Yeah! And it's a good thing it never rains here! Only a heavy dew." Daphne added, causing the girls to burst out into laughter.

As Kristy began the cheer everyone had work on while riding the bus, Daphne turned to Claudia.

"I hope we're in the same cabin." She whispered.

"Me too! We could go out and watch the stars. That's gonna be my inspiration." Claudia added, causing the two girls to burst out in giggles.

"You know the chant already."

The girls turned and saw a woman with grey hair and a clipboard.