kristy's big day.

"I HATE WEDDINGS." Daphne spilled to Claudia, as she walked into the girls room with her backpack dragging behind her.

"You really look like Daphne Blake today." Claudia pointed out on her bed, leaning on her pillows.

Daphne let out a groan and flopped onto the purple couch.

Claudia giggled at her and sat up.

The girl noticed that Daphne's scars were visible from under her skirt.

She decided not to say anything, but was mentally fan-girling that she wasn't ashamed of her scars anymore.

"Why do you have your backpack?" Claudia asked, shaking the thought from her head.

"Because of money that Sam and I made today." Daphne informed her.

"You can't possibly made that much-"

Daphne opened her backpack to reveal a wad of at least 50 $5 bills.

"I'm rich-rich, Velma." Daphne winked.

The brunette stood up with her curly hair bouncing and sat next to Claudia on her bed.

The two sat in a comfortable silence, before Claudia spoke.

"What's the weirdest thing you've ever been attracted to?"

"What?" Daphne laughed.

"Like...an animated character? Or...an animal? Sorry, I'm just defuse the tension." Claudia giggled.

"Uhm..." Daphne muttered.

"It's okay! You don't have to answer-"

"Jack Frost, that purple dude from the backyardigans, Violet from the Incredibles, Jessi from Big Mouth, and Flynn Rider from Tangled."

••••

"LOOK AT THIS FIT, CLAUDIA!" Daphne squealed the day before the wedding, pointing at her body

"It's a great fit." Claudia smiled.

"BANANA SOCKS!" Daphne cheered, hopping up and down and spinning around.

"A brand new BMW?" Stacey asked Kristy, as Claudia sat down on her purple couch.

"What color?" She asked.

"Dark? Black, maybe? I dunno, it's a little-"