𝓙𝓪𝓷𝓾𝓪𝓻𝔂

-

𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒙, 

 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑰'𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 

 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 

 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐

-

ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ,  

ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ. ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɴᴏ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ, ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ.

 ʟᴏᴠᴇ, 

 ᴊɪɴx

-

𝑱, 

 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚, 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒙. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. 

 𝑫.𝑴.

-

I sighed as the letter flew off with my owl, my pen and paper scattered across the desk. I was almost done packing up the manor, a place I could never call home again, a place I want burned to the ground. I can't wait to be out of here, to be away from the memories. Yesterday I sent out invitations to a New Years party. I rented out a local hotel, I invited the trio, Zabini and Nott, along with the Weasleys' and other old schoolmates. A get together for everyone who fought in the war. Kids my age.

Kids.

That's all we were. Are

Δ

"The Draco Malfoy!?" Theodore Nott caught my arm as the party progressed. I smiled at him and gave him a tight hug.

"Hey Theo. How have you been?"

"Really good. Been out with Mrs. Nott, you know," Theo winked as Blaise walked over. "Hey buddy,"

"Theo, Draco," Blaise nodded with a small smile on his face.

"How are you?" I grabbed his shoulder and shook it happily.

"Just been in America with my cousins. Enjoying the family I have," Blaise shrugged. "Draco?"

"Just, uh. Met a girl. School is hell, but it's good to be going back," I smiled sadly. "Manor is almost packed up,"

"That's great," Theo punched my shoulder softly, Blaise smiled and nodded gingerly. "Let's go get some drinks and tell me about that girl,"

I followed my old school friends to the bar.

Δ

"Malfoy!" Harry Potter's voice penetrated my bubble. I turned on my heel quickly and faced the boy.

"Potter," I gave him a curt nod.

"How have you been?" The onyx-haired boy shoved his hands into his pockets and looked around awkwardly.