Accident

You are running, crying mess, you dont bother anything in the road there was a car came in the speed of light and it hits you. You were thrown away to the other side of the road, blood all over her body, her face with wet tears are now full of red.. blood, you are Unconscious...

You was taken to the hospital by someone... a men
???: miss are you hear me... miss please dont pass out stay... miss... miss...
You had trouble breath...
You sighed....
You eyes are blurred and black...

At hospital
Doctors were checking up on you...
They took you to the emergency room...

After 3 days you were finally open your eyes.. yes you are unconscious for almost 3 days now you finally woke up

When you woke up you were confused by the surrounding after some think for an minute realization hits you... that you got accident and now you are in hospital. you dont know who bought you here and you dont know why your head was so heavy and you face was wrapped up with white bandages...

Suddenly the door was open and there is a youngman in white coat and a tag snakes around his neck.
He approached you and started to speak..

Y/n: ..... (tries to speak)

???: Hello miss am Dr. Jung, finally you are woke up.. let me check you
(You are try to speak but no words you throat was dry you signed for water )

A nurse give you a water and you drink it slowly

Dr. Jung : Miss what is your name? Give me the contact num of your parents i want to inform them about your accident since you are here for 3 days no one came here to visit you and you are hit by our hospital CEO's son's car so they dont file the case and we don't have any information about you.

Y/n: y/n, am y/n, and i was an orphan....

Docter and the nurse were silent for a minute they don't utter a word.

Dr. Jung : sorry miss..

How long i was here? What happen to me? Why my head was so heavy? And why my face was covered with bandages.

You asked them in one breath

Sorry miss y/n, you are here for almost 3 days. You are thrown because of sudden vehicle collides. your head and face was hits in the road fence. Your face was scratched by the broken part of the fence.

Dr. Jung said it with worried voice

"You started to cry, while crying you ask dr jung." Why you save me, why you not let me die, there is no one for me, there is is no one to talk to me, there is no one to took care for me, there is no one to smile with me, why? Why you save me ?

You are crying mess now, nurse try to calm you but you are not listen to her. Suddenly dr. Jung hug you and say "i am here sister, i am here to took care of you please don't cry. Consider me as you brother, please stop cry."

Nurse give some injection for you to calm and you sleep.

I miss you sister, she remind me of you

Dr. Jung thinks and talk to nurse "Ms min, take closer and good care of her".

Nurse nodded her head in response