Chapter 10: From Deepness of Hell

"W-What is this?!" David yelled in disbelief yet he was completely ignored by Usathane who did not say any word.

"W-Welcome, My Highest Darknes-"

"What planet is this, Clanker?"

"Planet Earth, my Lord-"

"The one you invaded years ago?"

"Y-Yes, My Lord-"

Usathane pointed his hand at the sidewall and destroyed it with one blast. What revealed himself before his eyes was peaceful looking forest.

"Why isn't it full of ashes yet..."

"Y-You see, my Lord..."

"Where are the others? You honestly think just the two of you is enough to greet me?"

"Two, My Lord?"

"There is one among you not worth of praising me... Clanker... Do you also feel those emotions?"

"Emotions, you mean, this earthling?-"

Usathane walked up to Psycho and kneel down in front of her, raising her head. Psycho was embarrassed and blushing once he got so close.

"M-My lord... Is somethi-"

Her neck started bleeding and shortly after her head fell on the ground alongside her body.

"M-My King, what is this?!"

Usathane picked up her head, stretched his mouth and devoured her head in one bite. Afterwards his eyes and orb in his chest glowed with green light, leaving Clanker and David speechless.

"She wasn't pure. I could smell that... Disgusting feeling called 'Love' since I entered this dimension. Now, where are the others, Clanker?"

"They have all died, my Lord..."

"I see... And I guess this... Earthling up there is the cause?"

"Y-Yes, My Lord..."

"I am honestly disappointed... I thought you were stronger than that... And you, Clutcher..."

"Y-Yes, My Lord?!"

"Tell me why exactly, the two of you survived up to this point?"

"B-Because we're strong-"

"No... Because as Clanker taught you... You were not binded with feelings... Bonds... Once your allies died, you stayed untouched and kept fighting... Keep it going and you might just not end up like her."

"Yes, My King!"

David jumped down from the wall and looked straight at Usathane, who also turned right at him. And as they exchanged their glances, Usathane said:

"Oh? You actually survived... What a surprise..."

"Pant... Pant... Who are you?!"

"I am the one who most call, their one and only King, known and feared within many destroyed universed as Usathane. Swear your loyalty to me, decline your emotions and I might just let you off the hook because of strength that surpassed all of my men."

"You... Are you serious?! You are behind the people who killed my mother... How could you possibly think that I would join you?!"

"I see, so you have chosen death... Since all of my men are useless and can not even kill one kid, you shall have the honour of fighting me."

"My Lord, are you serious?!"

"What else can I do? You have already failed me once, if you die right in front of your King I will be even more disappointed."