Prologue

"You're useless scum! What use I have of you?!" Said Father to his child as he was beating him

"He will never achieve anything at this rate" because he failed another test in school. That's one of many things he would tell to him son.

"I'm going to work, you better start studying you little shit"

David was not very muscular boy with blond spiky hair and blue lifeless eyes. He would always wear blue jeans and white shirt under his hoodie.

As David grown he started hating humanity for being blind, ignorant and selfish, especially his father that only cared about money. He dreamed that one day he would run away and live far from civilization with nature, that never betrayed him like humans did.

The next day he went to school, the whole time lost in thoughts. Friends would talk to him but he wouldn't listen to them unless they poked him, he would reply with a simple:

"Sorry, I didn't listen"

"Man, is everything alright?"

"Yes, don't worry."

He then looked away and noticed a girl he was in love with. She approached him with a smile, she was always in good mood whenever she talked with him.

"Hello! Are you ready for today's quiz?"

"Q-quiz? Today?"

"Huh? Don't tell me forgot again... Uhm, are you alright?"

"It's nothing, don't worry" Said David walking away.

Girl's friend walked to her and said:

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm just worried about him..."

"Oh, by the way, your boyfriend said he wants to see you after classes"

"Yeah..."

The time for another quiz has come, the teacher gave everyone the paper, David was looking down on the paper the whole time, he couldn't focus at all and before he noticed, the bell for a break rang and he was left with an empty paper with no answers.

Then he went back home but when he was walking to the bus station he was approached by three students from another class. They demanded the money he "owed" them. He replied to them:

"I don't have any."

"Too bad, looks like we'll have to beat you again to teach you a lesson"

The girl he was in love with then covered him and said to leave him alone and asked what did he do to them.

"Shut up, bitch! It's none of your business!"

A student then punched her in the face, she fell on the ground. David was furious and punched one of the thugs.

"She has nothing to do with it!"

But then he got punched and kicked by his friends, they grabbed him by his arms and were about to punch him many times but fortunately for him, the bus was about to arrive.

"Ugh, leave him. We'll deal with him another time. Oh and also, next time you gotta pay double."

The moment they let David go he instantly headbutted him without hesitation. He fell right in front of the bus, student desperately tried to stand up and get out of the bus' way but when he was standing up the bus drive over his hand, crashing it.

"Boss! You'll pay for that, you little-"

"Aaah! Leave him! Take me to the hospital now!"

David took the same bus to get home. When he entered the house he was... "welcomed" by his grandmother.