Dick goes off

Alfred smiled as he opened the door of his oldest grandson's room. Everyone except Bruce was curled up on the bed or sprawled on the floor, (cough Selina cough Jason fell off the bed in the middle of the night and just went back to sleep cough) and they had this look of absolute bliss even in sleep. He smiled and took a picture before he started to wake them all up. Miss Marinette surprisingly was the first one awake with a red kwami in her hair.

He blinked in shock at the kwami, he had not been in the cave when Ladybird had shown up so he had not seen her, and felt a bud of hope grow in his chest.

"Do you have Dussu?"

The girl blinked as she registered his question. Tears filled her eyes and he felt his heart drop to his stomach.

"No. Dussu has been destroyed, I was only able to save Norroo."

He blinked back tears of grief. He had hoped to see his old friend someday. Maybe in the afterlife he will. He turned and woke the others. Briskly reminding them to get ready and head to breakfast.

Dick woke up surrounded by his siblings. He blinked in confusion. Had this past year been a dream? He heard a chuckle and turned. Sitting up next to him was Nettie. Laughing and smiling as she watched him.

"No, my robin, it certainly hasn't been a dream."

Bruce knocked on the door and came in. Eyes widening when all of his family even his wife stiffened and moved to shield Dick from him. Dick's wife stood and walked up to him.

"You want to talk about my showing up in a costume."

He nodded mutely.

"I'm a hero. I was called Ladybug. I had a partner called Chat Noir. If you want to know more, you will go down to breakfast with the rest of us."

She lifted her chin and stared at him determinedly.

He sighed and nodded.

Marinette fidgeted in her seat. She hadn't even told Dick anything about it. And now, she was telling his whole family. She looked down at her hand and sighed. At least he's stuck with me for the next three years. When Mr. Wayne cleared his throat, she started.

"As I said before I was known as Ladybug, and my partner was Chat Noir. We started when we were 13. Um, we fought Hawkmoth and his akumas. They wanted the miraculous. The miraculous are the source of our power and if the Ladybug and Black Cat are combined, they can make a wish that could end the world. I've seen the world flooded and the moon destroyed. Hawkmoth had two lost miraculous and he corrupted them for evil. He used the butterfly to mind control people and make them his puppets. His partner used the peacock. Used to create sentimonsters to help the akuma. We fought for three years. I brought in a team. Until all but one betrayed me. Queen Bee remained by my side as Princess Honey. I had to defeat both Hawkmoth and my partner when he betrayed me. Hawkmoth was his father. In the battle the peacock was destroyed or lost. Gabriel Agreste went to jail but unfortunately his assistant died and Adrien went free. I am the guardian of these miraculous as Chat Noir killed the previous when he refused to disclose my identity. The miraculous have all been out of use except for mine since then."

She looked down at her plate and took a bite. The rest of the table sat shocked. She, desperate to get the attention off her, directed a question to Dick.

"So, anyone else beat the crap out of Tarantula yet?"

When Dick had gone to Bludhaven to investigate Blockbuster, Marinette had been nervous. She ended up driving out to him and found him on the roof as Tarantula started to assault him. She saw red and tackled her off of him and started to beat the everloving shit out of the woman. Not holding back an inch of her enhanced strength.