Bruce gets his ass handed to him

Damian fidgeted nervously as he waited for the door to open. He had been unable to concentrate after breakfast a few days ago. His breath hitched and he wiped his sweaty palms on his pants as the door swung open to reveal his older brother.

"Damian, do you need something?"

He looked down at his hands. "I should have looked for you, I'm sorry. Father, nevermind, it doesn't really matter. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry Richard. I should go, Father is going to be angry if I don't explain ditching school. Bye."

He didn't wait for an answer and bolted, too nervous to wait for a response.

Dick blinked, that was odd. Damian had shown more emotion than he had ever seen. He shut the door and went back to the couch and frowned. He replayed the words in his head and something set off an alarm bell.

"Father, nevermind, it doesn't really matter. You told me Master Dick moved to New York and wanted nothing to do with us."

His eyes widened and he shot up. He glanced at his sleeping wife and quickly grabbed a post-it.

'Hey Nettie!

I'm chatting with Jason. Damian came over and something he said makes me uneasy. I should be back soon. XD

Dick'

He ran down the hall and pounded on the door. Jason swung the door open and smiled. He smiled but it slipped off his face when he smelled cigarettes.

"Can you please open a window. Cigarettes make me nauseous."

Jason rolled his eyes as he followed him into the apartment and cracked a window.

"What do you need?"

He sighed. "Damian came over a few minutes ago. He said something about Bruce but then cut himself off. Do you think Bruce told him something similar to what he told Alf?" He leaned down and put his elbows on his knees as he ran a hand through his hair. (on the couch)

Jason sighed and nodded. "Yeah, and it was bad. Damian locked himself in his room for three weeks and barely did anything besides cry. It was bad. He still has episodes. He wouldn't tell me why, just that it was something Bruce said about your argument."

He huffed. "Excuse me Jason, I have a bat to skin."

He stormed out of the apartment and the building. He trembled with anger as he walked through Gotham and it didn't dissipate a bit over the two and a half hour walk. He reached the gates of the manor, and huffed as Alfred opened them. He reached the front door and didn't bother to knock.

"Hey Alfred, where's Bruce and Damian?"

Alfred blinked, "Mr. Wayne and Master Damian are in the cave."

He hugged his grandfather and smiled. "Thank you."

As he descended into the cave he heard yelling.

"You said he hated me! That I was nothing but a cold blooded killer that shouldn't be here. That I should be in Arkham! That he liked Deathstroke better than me! And that I was what drove him away and why he didn't talk to us anymore. That I was nothing but a bastard born from rape! That I was a terrorist and shouldn't have been brought back! He was more of my father than you and I let him be driven away."

He glared and stormed into the cave. "FUCK YOU BRUCE!!"

Damian and Bruce looked at him in shock and the tear tracks on his younger brother's face made him see red.

'''

Damian stepped back in shock and fear as he watched his older brother charge his Father with fury written all over his face. Father stood still in shock, Richard had never been one to swear. He blinked and his father was on the floor holding a hand to his cheek as Richard stood over him.