Rent Day

Sabine growled as she looked through social media for any mention of Marinette. Her husband sat next to her comforting the poor girl as she sobbed. She sighed as she thought back to her daughter. She was a circus brat but she was a good kid, or so they had thought. She shook her head and a look of determination settled over her features.

"It looks like she is most likely somewhere in Europe."

Tom nodded, "I'll call some of my buddies and ask them to keep an eye out."

They nodded. They would find her, and make things right.

Neither of them noticed the wicked grin Lila hid behind her hands and fake tears.

'''

Marinette yawned as she sat up. And shrieked as a limb of ice wrapped around her waist. Dick chuckled as he tried to pull her back under the covers. He sighed dreamily as he nuzzled his nose into the skin of her waist just above the band of her sweatpants. She smiled down at him as she gently brushed hair away from his face. She shifted to leave again and giggled when the arms around her tightened in protest.

"No! Don't go~"

She rolled her eyes and started to play with his hair. "I have to though. I have to get the rent. I just have to do 14 stories and 70 apartments. I'll be back before you know it!"

His grip tightened and he yanked her back so she was curled up against his chest, she tried to wriggle out but he shifted so she was partially in between his chest and the mattress. She rolled her eyes and went limp. Dick smiled and nuzzled into her neck.

She smirked and raised a finger to her lips, after licking her finger she gently poked it into his ear and turned her fingers, causing him to tense and jump away from the odd sensation.

"I'M UP!!"

She laughed as she scrambled off the bed and moved out of his range. "It's rent day, okay, I'll do floors 8-14, Apartments 36-70 and you take the rest."

He sat up and whined. "Why do you get to take all the fun tenants?"

She giggled, "Because I was up first!"

She moved and quickly opened the door to the closet, pulling out a pair of thigh high black boots and a white sweater dress with a cowl neckline that reached her lower thigh. She glanced back to see that Dick was in the bathroom so she quickly dressed. She turned and found the door open so she slid in and pulled her hair back into a fashionably messy bun, and did simple makeup before grabbing her reading glasses. She turned around and slammed into something warm and tan.

She heard Dick laugh and she blushed glancing up at him with a shy smile. He smiled back and she squeaked, burying her head into his bare chest. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her. (He is wearing jeans don't worry! He forgot his shirt in the bathroom)

"See something you like Sparrow?"

She bit her lip and blushed harder as she started to push away from the man.

"H-hi sorry I'm!"

He chuckled looking down at her and she struggled to pull her gaze away from his lips.

"Sorry I mean I'm!"

Dick laughed and leaned closer to her. If she moved just a bit further, she would kiss him. He chuckled lowly and whispered,

"Do you mean I'm sorry?"

She blushed and put her hands on his chest pushing him away. "That. Going I'm gonna."