Chapter 1: The Client (Prologue)

Alright, before we begin, I do not claim ownership of any art used in this book, nor do I claim ownership of Helluva Boss. There will be 18+ content in this book so if you don't want to see that, please do not read. If you do want to read a Loona x human story then I hope you enjoy this book! : )

- Mythical
_________________________________________

"I was at the top of my fucking game in life, and that soldier took everything from me with one lucky shot. I have longed for my revenge ever since I was sent here, and now I have figured out about you..." spoke a demon with a thick english accent.

Two years ago

"In life, I was the best of the best in the criminal profession. I did drug deals, trafficked, and even did assassinations on occasion. People said I was the most evil man on the planet, and I fucking loved it." Explained the mysterious Demon. "But then came... that day. The day it all ended in the blink of an eye." An audible growl could be heard from him.

A man in an all white suit sat in front of a desk in his office, smoking a cigarette. To say he was rich was an understatement. He was filthy rich from his criminal services and had a loyal militia who he payed handsomely to remain that way.

"The day was going like any other, but that's when one of my men informed me that our latest drug deal was almost ready to commence. I was about to find out that eventually... luck runs out."

-

In a large warehouse, the man in the white suit stood at a distance, observing his men as they organized the piles upon piles of various drugs they were about to sell.

"Mr. A, everything's here." Said one of the men who was organizing the drugs.

Mr.A nodded. "Bag it all, they want it by tonight." He demanded.

The men began to quickly bag all of the drugs, almost as if they were scared to seem too slow for Mr.A's liking. The criminal mastermind simply watched them work.

Unbeknownst to him however, the entire warehouse was currently being watched by the U.S military from every angle. After years of Mr.A's heinous crimes, the military had finally caught wind of him and tracked him down without his knowledge.

Logan Briggs, an extremely well trained soldier was stationed on top of a nearby apartment building with a sniper rifle aimed at one of the warehouse's windows, having a clear view of the men inside.

"Looks like maybe fifty guys inside, and... yep, positive I.D, Mr.A is in the building." Said Lt Briggs through their comm link.

"Copy that Briggs. Alright, on my count... 3, 2... 1." Counted down the Captain.

As soon as he finished his countdown, every entrance of the warehouse was blown open with explosive charges and the soldiers stormed in with their guns raised, barking demands such as 'On your knees!' To the men inside.

Mr.A's men did not listen to the soldiers and pulled out their own firearms in an attempt to defend themselves but the soldiers immediately opened fire, killing every one of them except for Mr.A.

The criminal mastermind backed up as the soldiers closed in around him. The scowl on his face was enough to send shivers up anyone's spine.

"On your knees, you're being detained." One soldier demanded.