Chapter 5: Expiration

Loona was currently slamming her fists onto the van they stole, repeatedly cursing with rage. "Such a piece of shit! Just had to run out of gas, didn't you?!" She yelled lividly, never halting her attack on the van.

Logan was still sitting in the passenger seat boredly as Loona did this, he was surprised with how angry this dog girl could get... at a van...

"Can you just... calm the fuck down?" Logan asked, rolling his eyes.

"Oh sure, I'll just calm down, no problem... it's not like we're in a place in imp city that I don't fucking know!" Loona retorted before showing him her phone. "And my phone fucking died! I can't even call anyone! I'm stuck here, with you, with the fucking hellfire gang after us! I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS!" she almost screamed with her rage.

Logan didn't seem intimidated by Loona's anger, instead he just rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't be in this situation if you guys didn't fucking bring me here." He said with a voice that showed his annoyance.

"I FUCKING KNOW THAT!" Loona screamed back, giving the van one final kick to really show it that she despised its existence. "Now get your ass up, it's getting dark, we're gonna need to find a hotel or something... THAT I'LL HAVE TO PAY FOR!" She exclaimed lividly.

Logan was actually starting to find Loona's anger a little amusing. "Who said I was going with you from here? This is where we part ways Loona, goodbye." He said with a mocking wave as he stood up from the van, beginning to walk away from it while keeping a hand to his still burnt shoulder.

Loona watched him walk for a moment... she was strongly considering just letting him go, save herself the trouble, but... 'we've come this far now...' she thought to herself, groaning with annoyance. "Get your ass back here." She mumbled, walking after him.

Logan continued walking as Loona followed him, chuckling a little. "You expect me to go with you? Follow you to my own doom? Yeah... I'll pass on that, I'm gonna find a way to get home." He replied, still walking.

"Look Logan, I'm not arguing with you, you have two choices. Come with me peacefully or I'll fucking drag you with me." Loona almost growled, but oddly... there was a hint of concern within her now... about letting him wander the streets of hell alone... again.

Logan slowed down his walk, sighing with clear annoyance. "Well... I guess fighting you again is my only choice right now then." He said, scowling as he turned to face her. He didn't want to fight Loona, but what choice did he have? It was either this, or follow her to his death.

Loona just rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "I can promise you that if you stay out here... alone, you'll be dead in a matter of minutes. Brutally." She replied, sighing. "Who knows, maybe our client got sick of waiting and doesn't give a fuck anymore, it'll take us a fucking long time to get back anyway." She said, trying to make him see reason.

As much as Logan hated to admit it... Loona was right. He had no idea what to do down here, he had no plan... he'd be dead before he knows it if he chooses to remain alone here... he let out a long sigh.

"Fuck sake... fine." Logan muttered.

Loona simply nodded in response and quickly scanned their surroundings. There were many building around them, but Loona knew there must be a hotel somewhere around here.

"Come on." Loona practically demanded as she grabbed Logan's arm and began walking the streets.

-

Mr.A sat at a desk in an unknown location, he was clearly contemplating things... like how impatient he was getting with having Logan within his grasp... it was at this moment that he decided... his deal with Blitzø has expired, he would now take matters into his own hands. He picked up his phone and dialed Blitzø's number, holding the phone to his ear.