Chapter 2: Am I Dead?

Blitzø sat down in his office and called Mr.A's number that he had given him. Oddly though, it went to voice mail. "The fuck?" He muttered to himself. "I have your guy goat man, come get him." He said before hanging up.

Blitzø stood up and left his office, seeing Moxxie and Millie looking at the unconscious Logan with interest while Loona didn't care at all and still looked at her phone.

"Well, looks like we're holding onto him for a while. Mox, Mills, keep an eye on him. Loony... do whatever the hell you do right around now." Blitzø ordered.

"Uh-huh." Loona shrugged boredly.

"Uh, sir. We can't, Millie and I have plans." Moxxie replied with arms crossed. "It's passed work hours, we've done our bit... maybe Loona could do something for once."

Loona responded by sticking her middle finger up at Moxxie, not looking away from her phone.

Blitzø hadn't even realized until now that it was indeed passed work hours and he groaned with annoyance. "Well, I've gotta go deal with that fuckin owl... Loona, stay with him. Mr.A should be here soon."

Loona finally looked away from her phone to look at Blitzø. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Sorry Loony, you're the only one who's free." Blitzø said with an innocent smile.

"What are you doing right now anyway?" Moxxie asked with an attitude.

"Oh, fuck off Moxxie." Loona retorted, looking back at her phone.

Moxxie rolled his eyes and stood, holding Millie's hand. "Well, we're leaving. See you tomorrow, and have fun Loona." He said with a mocking tone.

Loona flipped Moxxie off as they left the building, scowling in his direction.

"Well, whatever you do Loony, don't kill him. I'm pretty sure Mr.A will be here shortly." Said Blitzø as he gave Loona a quick hug.

Loona growled a little as he hugged her and then watched as he too left the building, leaving her alone with the unconscious, tied up Logan. She rolled her eyes, returning her attention to her phone.

-

Logan began to stir awake with a quiet groan of pain, a result of his head wound from Millie smashing a vase over him. He blinked his eyes open and looked around the room with confusion, noticing that he was tied to a chair.

"What... what the fuck..." Logan whispered.

The man turned his head towards the window and was confused to see a dark red sky outside, along with hearing the occasional scream, gunshot etc.

"Am... am I dead?" Logan whispered to himself, coming to the conclusion that he died and was sent to hell.

A groan of clear annoyance caught his attention and Briggs turned his head in its direction. He could only stare with shock and disbelief at the dog girl that sat at a table, looking at a phone.

"Uhh..." was all Briggs could say.

The dog girl rolled her eyes. "Sit there and shut up." She said with aggression.

'Alright, she talks.' Logan thought to himself with even more shock. "I'm dead, right?" He asked, despite her demand.

The dog girl groaned again, still not looking away from her phone. "No, but you will be pretty soon. It better be fucking soon because I have better things to do."

That was confusing to him. So he wasn't dead... he must be dreaming, everything that happened must have been a dream... but then how did he feel pain on his head?