A.G.-Mrs.Gallagher's Vlog

Aidan-The Married Life of Y/n

Requested<3

Sorry for updating this late to the one who requested it,since someone needed the sweets they ordered from me and I need to make that first before writing this.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Hi guys!,so everyone has been requesting for me and Y/n to make a vlog of how our days are usually,"Aidan explained to the camera.

"So here I am,but Y/n is still obviously asleep,so now we're going to wake her up!"Aidan smiles at the camera as he walks towards their bed where Y/n is

"Y/nnnnn wake up!"Aidan shake Y/n softly but she smack his hand making him pull away his hands hissing.

"✨Five✨ more minutes..."Y/n murmurs as she turns to her side

"Noooo,we have things to do!"

Y/n then sat up as she rubs her eyes and groans when she saw the camera that Aidan was holding.

"Take that thing away from meeee,I just woke up!"Y/n said pushing it away but Aidan just laughed swatting her hand away.

"Nooo,I think you still looke beautiful"Y/n blushed glaring at Aidan

"I hate you,"

"No you love me really,that's why you married me"Aidan explained as Y/n stands up

"That's not true,he threatened me into marrying him"Y/n explained to the camera and Aidan is heard scoffing in the background.

"I think this jawline is enough for you to say yes"Aidan said showing his jawline to the camera and Y/n laughs taking it away from him.

"Its true,I just married him for that jawline"Y/n laughs

Aidan then wraps his arms on her torso and pulls her back down to the bed.

"No,you love me!"he said as he started tickling her and Y/n laughs as she tried to push him away

"St-stop!"

"Say you love me first!"

"O-okay!,I love you!"Y/n shouts as she laughs

Aidan then stops and kissed her on the forehead,"I love you too"

Y/n smiled before giving him a peck on the lips and realizing that the camera is still rolling.

"OMG the audience!"Y/n laughs picking up the camera again

~~~

Y/n places the camera on top of the counter as she stands beside Aidan.

"Okay so first,we're going to make breakfast"Aidan started

"And we're gonna use my talents on cooking!"Y/n announced as Aidan shook his head

"Yeah sure,if you have one"Aidan laughs as Y/n scoffed and smacks him in the arm.

It then shows a timelapse of Aidan and Y/n making breakfast and it time skips to Aidan washing the dishes.

"He's actually my maid and not my husband,"Y/n laughs as she faces the camera to Aidan.

Y/n then placed the camera in the counter again,and stands behind Aidan wrapping her arms around his torso.

"I don't wanna go to work~~~"Y/n sings amd Aidan laughs as he dries his hands on a piece of cloth.

"We need to,come on"Aidan tugs on her arm as she lazily walk beside him

~~~

Y/n parks the car and sits back taking off her seatbelt and checking her bag.

"Its already 8:30 A.M."Aidan shows his phone to the camera,showing the time and his wallpaper which is him and Y/n.