Being Yours...

Hey Guys....Back with a new STORY...I hope you all will love like other stories...

This story starts where Ranbir and his family are in Prachi's house...They all are discussing how to expose Maya...Mehra Family is not here...

At Prachi's House..
Prachi : How to expose Maya?? We have tried all ways...
Pragya : She is very clever..Your all plans backfired to you only..
Pallavi : Poor Ranbir, He is so handsome, Dashing and cute...And where that Maya..
Sahana : I want to murder her..
Prachi : Shut up your Mouth Sahana..
Vikram : After 2 days your both marriage is there... It's not the starting of a good life but it's the ending of a good life...
Dida : Oh God..Help us..
Sahana : I am having one idea... Let's kidnap Maya..
Sarita Ji : Shut up Sahana..
Prachi : What Nonsense Sahana!!
Sahana : Then can we kill her..
Prachi : You know what you are a pure fool..Have you gone nuts??
Sarita ji : Prachi You have forgot it's the time for the Check up for her brain...She really is in need of a Mental Hospital..
Prachi : Right..
Sahana : What right?? Here Ranbir's life is going to be destroyed and you are kidding..
Sarita ji : Who started first?
Prachi : Wait wait wait...Stop fighting and think how can we save Ranbir from Maya..
Ranbir : Prachi is right...She is always right...How much good values and manners you all have given her..She is very smart yet Intelligent... Actually she is..
Aryan pinched Ranbir and he came out of his world which was full of Prachi's dreams..
All were seeing him with widened eyes..
Aryan whispered near his ear only audible to him..
Aryan : Make an excuse and run away from here..
Ranbir : Actually I want to go to washroom...
He ran away from their making an excuse..
Aryan wanted to laugh but controlled seeing the situation...Now all turned their heads towards Prachi with same reaction...

Prachi : I think I have kept milk on the burner and I have to see it..
She ran away from their while everyone was shocked...
They started discussing how to expose Maya and save Ranbir..
Pallavi : I got an idea..
All : What??
Pallavi : Wait Ranbir and Prachi...Ranbir...Prachi..
Ranbir : Yes Mom
Prachi : Yes Aunty Ji..
Pallavi : Ranbir I have got an idea if..
Ranbir : Mom tell fast..
Pallavi : Ok So I am with this idea that before Maya's marriage takes place with you..You marry the girl whom you love..
All made an O shaped face..
Pallavi : I know it's not good..I am sorry..
Pragya : Mind blowing..
Dida : Superb..
Vikram : Fantastic..
Sarita ji : It's so good...We will have an excuse that he is already Married and We will call some Ladies to support her..
Saha : It's awesome aunty ji..
Pallavi : Thank You..But..
All together : Ranbir whom do you love??
Ranbir : I....I....I...
Aryan : Ranbir I think you should tell everyone..Your life will also be saved..
Ranbir : Yes I think you are right Aryan..
Prachi was listening this... She was feeling some bad but she didn't knew the reason....She supported Everyone's decision..
He went towards Prachi...He sat on one knee..
Ranbir : I love You Prachi..

All were shocked yet happy..
Pallavi : Prachi..
Dida : Prachi??
Prachi was very shocked to hear this...She was numb hearing this...All were very happy... Pragya and Pallavi hugged each other...
Pallavi : I am so happy..
Pragya : I also..
Prachi : Ranbir but I...I... don't love you..
All were shocked hearing this..
Pragya : Prachi see I am telling you Ranbir will keep you very happy...You promised me that with whosoever Boy I will say you to marry, you will marry that person..
Prachi nodded affirmatively..
Pragya : So keep it as an Arranged Marriage and Marry Ranbir..For me can't you do this much??
Prachi : Ok Maa, For you I am ready to marry Ranbir..
Aryan Hugged Ranbir and Ranbir reciprocated the hug..All were very happy..
Sahana : See Prachi one day you will be very happy with this decision of Maasi..
Prachi : Hope So Sahana..
Sahana Hugged Prachi while she also reciprocated the hug..
Pragya : Go and bring coffee Prachi for your going to be husband and your second Family..
Prachi passed a smile and went in Kitchen..
Pallavi : Ohooooo! Ranbir!! When did you do this??
Ranbir : What Mom..
Pallavi : Love Shove??
Ranbir : Mom..
Dida : Your Mother is right Ranbir..When did you do this all...
Aryan : Since Their first meeting...He was falling in love with her habits and manners but he had an infatuation that he loves Rhea..
Pallavi : What??
Ranbir : Yes Mom, I never loved Rhea..It was my infatuation but Mom believe me..Prachi is my true love..
Pallavi : I believe Ranbir..
Dida : I also..
Vikram : Keep it up...But promise you have to keep Prachi Happy..
Ranbir : I can do anything for her Papa...I will take great care of her..
Pragya : Very Good Ranbir...But Prachi also loves you..
Ranbir : What??
Pragya : Yes but she doesn't knows about her true feelings..But Now she will understand soon as you both will share one room..
Sahana : Not only Room Maasi, Bed also..
Everyone started chuckling while he was blushing..
Ranbir : I am going to drink water..
Aryan : Ahaa!! Now you will wish to drink everything only..Go go and drink water..
Ranbir left glaring while everyone started giggling...