Fin.

Your breathing got heavier and heavier with each thrust. You reached down for Kuvira's hand, interlocking fingers with her. "I'm gonna-..." You pant.

"Cum?" Kuvira looked up at you, squeezing your hand all the while. "You can."

You bit your lips, arching your back up and down off of the bed. You were a blushing mess and it wouldn't stop until you were satisfied. Kuvira never took her eyes off of you as she ate you out. It wasn't rough, but filled will love and passion. Truly, Kuvira definitely didn't want to leave you after this.

Your legs begin to tingle. Then your stomach. Your whines became louder as you reached your orgasm. You shook with pleasure, though your facial expression made you seem as if you were deprived.

Kuvira slowly let go of your hand to take grip on both of your thighs. Her lips parted from your pussy as you rode out your orgasm. After laying back on the bed with your eyes closed, catching your breath, you felt soft kisses on your inner thighs, then hips.

"I knew you wanted something." Kuvira smirked as her lips explored your body. "Now I want to stay home, but I'm afraid I won't be able to stop touching you."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." You sigh, sitting up. You pull Kuvira in your arms, earning an eyebrow raise. "But I know you have to go. I'll wait."

"That's my girl." Kuvira smiled, stealing a kiss from you, which turned into a quick make out session.

You hated to, but broke away from the kiss. "Stop or you'll get me excited again. You're too much for me, Kuvira."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Kuvira mocked you before finally letting go. "Who knows, maybe I'll come home with something for you." She winked.

"Really? Like what?" You lit up, you always had enjoyed surprises.

Especially from Kuvira.

"You'll see." Kuvira got dressed in her work clothes, which consisted of a white button up, a beige vest, and black dress pants. Kuvira wore more masculine clothing, which you always had a weak spot for. You watched your wife tie her hair back into a ponytail.

"Kuvira."

"Yes, baby?" She turned around, looking down at you on the bed. You stood up, pulling her in for a tight hug.

"I love you."

That phrase always seemed to put a smile on the earth bender's face. "I love you too. I'll see you in a few hours." Kuvira kissed you goodbye before grabbing her car keys and jacket. You watched her go down the stairs, then ran to the window to watch her pull off. Kuvira looked up, and waved at you from outside before getting into her car and driving into the city.

How did you get so lucky?

That evening, you spent more time cuddling and kissing Kuvira than ever before. Despite all that she's done in the past, you were so happy to have her. She was yours, and you were hers. Things weren't going to be easy for Kuvira for a while, but that's what you were there for. When they look at her wrong, you were the to assure her. 

Kuvira's head snapped down when she felt something move.

Something closer to her breasts.

"Is that your hand?" Kuvira asked you, her hand resting on her back. Meanwhile, her hand was rested on your ass.

"Is that yours?"  You nearly let out a chuckle.

"I asked first." Kuvira smirked, pulling you in for another kiss, which would turn into...

You already know.