9

Later that night Hawkeye was going over a chart . "Doctor how is she?" "Shes been asleep for about 3 hours now i think "
Margaret nods . "Ummmmm i bought you guys food . Thought she could  eat right now  "thanks "
Margaret gose to wake her but was stopped.  "Ahh let me . If shes woken up suddenly she will lash out . Her father told me " "your kiding" "nope how you think"
I got a bloody nose "  he sits by the bed .

" hey Sabrina come on time to wake up"  she jumps  a bit . "Ohhhh hey hey easy relax its ok " he looks at her . "Its time to eat "

"It is ?"
Ya  Margaret brought you a snack  pb and j .

"Thanks "
"Your wlcome "

Sabrina eats slowly
"Whats worng sweetheart?"

"Just a bad dream "

"You want to talk about it ?"

"It was just about when i was at home  with my ex husband.  He met you and and it was war all over again ".

Hawkeye sits next to her
"Sabrina I think your worried about the wedding . And its normal to be . "

"Really? Of course  it is
"I had dreams about are wedding.  And its a bit nuts . The dreams that is . "What kind of dreams ?"

"Will there was one where we were married at Franks place "

Sabrina puts her had up . "Ok ok stop "

She leans back looking at him . "Hawkeye?"
"Hmm?
"Theres something i want to ask you "

"If its will you marry  me I belive I beat you to it "

She laughs . "I mean it . Come on "

"Ok ok ok . Whats up?"
"I was woundering if maybe when this is all over and when we go home would you want to try to have children?"

Hawkeye smiles and tacks her hand . "Yes "  she smiles and kissed him .  She pulled back and smiles  . Just then she heard a voice.  "Sabrina "
She turns and grasped . "Jacob?"
Hawkeye looks at her face . "Uhhhh can we help you sir ?"
"Im here to see my  wife"