10

Sabrina stands up
And looks at her ex husband
"Im your ex wife Jacob so go away .  He stands infront  of her bed . "Sabrina give me other chance I was a fool to let you go "
"Its to late jacob . You blow your chances with me and are marriage " so just go away" 
Jacob trys to talk to her
When Hawkeye stepped infront of her .  " she said leave "  "and who are you he asked.  "Im captain Hawkeye pierce.  Doctor And Sabrina's  fiance . "" "wait a minute  your engaged?"

Hawkeye nods . "Yes we are so if I were you . I would step back and leave.  "Im a soldier of the war . Said Jacob . "You still need to leave or i will make you leave . "

Sabrina sighs . "I will come by leater" said jacob .

(At colonels Potter tent )
"Sir major jacob Riley"
"What you want jacob?"
Bj looks at the man . "You know this man sir?"
"Hes my ex son in law "
"Ahhh your Sabrinas ex husband "
"Yes I mad a mistake sir I came  here to win her back . "Will sorry sir but your to late . "I know shes engaged.  But I still have time to get her back . "Major Im going to tell you something that I been wanting to tell you for years . "Get lost . "But sir"  "jacob  you wasted a trip.  So you may as well leave "

Jacob leaves the tent  and he saw Hawkeye.  "You think you can be a better husband then Me ? "

"Yes I do ."
"Why you say that hm?"
"Look jacob I know that you didnt approve  Sabrinas  job . And that you may have tryed to convince her to switch it . But the difference between you and me . Is that Im in the same field as her for work . And i will do whatever it tacks to keep her safe . So do us a favor  and leave "

Jacob sighs . "You know what fine she isnt worth my time "

Hawkeye stops him . "Your worng . Shes worth everything in life . Fact her comeing here is the best thing thats ever happened to me "