my last brain cell just diedddd (dec 17 2020)

Current time: 3:10pm

Hi there again!

Um I'm actually busy cause I need to bake stuff but I know being the DORY I am, I'll forget that at 10pm tonight.

So here is what I'll talk about later:

A list of actually 'my last brain cell just diedddd' videos that hurts my soul but too bad; ITS FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69oWOfm8LjE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDEI3Kwu_oM (<-- THIS ONE YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE LINKED VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND like not the one above this link, ABOVE that-the one with the picture gosh darn it too much explaining to do XD)

JUST WATCH EM ALL; THEY MADE MY DAY XD

ok I'll be back (You'll Be Back???? WAIT DID I JUST REFERENCE HAMILTON WITHOUT REALISING IT WHHHAAATTTT?)

I will be...hopefully later today :3

(oh wait; I might add more links in so...):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-jCkCLnWeg&list=PLCDwHdsqQ_N8GzpLs3Jgz4jRTWPNhSA8_ (<-- OK THIS ONE I WAS LIKE SHOOK IT WAS SO FUNNY AND THE ENDING BE PREPARED; I WASN'T XD)

~

Current time: 17--lol I started doing the date again--11:08pm

I'm pretty sure this is the latest I've started so I'm really going to try to not rant too much (lol even though this is what this book is meant for) and go to sleep (unfortunately I'm actually tired as heck and need to sleep :/)

So...hi!!

I don't know why I wrote that lol...I guess I felt like it like anything else I write in these chapters??

What I was intended to say to that 'so...' was 'so...what are we going to talk about today?'

But I guess I remembered it's about Daniel Thrasher and youtube and DYING BRAIN CELLS so that's why I said 'hi!!' LOL WHY AM I EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU?

So...yes I'm going to talk about Daniel Thrasher, this absolutely HILARIOUS youtuber I just randomly discovered two or so days ago...maybe it was yesterday.

Btw I just got randomly reminded of @whelp_okay's comments on how many times I say 'anyway' in these chapters and THANK YOU BTW THAT WAS VERY HELPFUL XD

Lol you really didn't have to take all that time out of your PRECIOUS life for me,...*checking name on wattpad...Anna!

(I know Anna irl lol; it's VERY WEIRD TO BE CALLING YOU THAT--*almost writes your irl name--I mean real name lol* ANNA!)

aNyWaY (first anyway hehe) back to Daniel Thrasher, you should FIRST watch all the links I have put on this chapter to understand the comments I'll be writing below--WAIT WHY DID THAT SOUND LIKE A 'Viewer discresion *misspells word and tries to autocorrect BUT INSTEAD PRESSES ON INSPECT AND FREAKS OUT eh em sorry for all the caps lock* 

sorry let me try that again:

'Viewer disscresion--nope  *tries to again autocorrect except I really can't spell so it doesn't even suggest it lol* HERE IM GONNA SEARCH IT UP I GIVE UP LOL